What the f**k .......

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thousands of years people have been living and working in London and have never had to be told not to shit in the street.....i wonder what community thats aimed at !

I was in Kerala southern India a few years back in a rice boat sailing through the Kerala backwaters it’s what you do when you visit the place the guide was pointing out there’s a Sea Eagle and over t

Got a good point. Loads closed down and the ones left you have to pay to use. My daughter has crohn's and she has to carry a card/key so she can use the locked ones. Council tax goes up and up and get

Posted Images

4 hours ago, steve66 said:

Romanian roma community are well know for it , kids just pissing in the playground because that's all they know , you want to go you go ?

Gets a bit boring saying this but, we only travelled through Romania from India and are not Romanians if the modern Romanian children are pissing in your playground it’s feck  all to do the Roma community ✌️✌️✌️

55 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Gets a bit boring saying this but, we only travelled through Romania from India and are not Romanians if the modern Romanian children are pissing in your playground it’s feck  all to do the Roma community ✌️✌️✌️

Calm down Bartley Gorman. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, dogmandont said:

My elderly parents were sitting in their living room when the Eastern European girl living next door walks out and takes a piss in the front garden in broad daylight. 

Should have asked her to do it on the windows, could have done with a clean. 

16 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Of course they could be Roma from Romania doing a bit ditchshitting ?

But not British Romany Gypsies.

Its the Roma Slovaks that's causing all the trouble in s.yorks you cannot compare them in any shape or form to settled Romany Gypsies .

• Like 1
17 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Of course they could be Roma from Romania doing a bit ditchshitting ?

But not British Romany Gypsies.

Yeah because real romany gypsies ditch shit different to other ditch shitting gypsies don't they?,they all just shit in a hedge and yet to meet a gypsy who ever burried his shit as in there world it's classed a being dirty. Iv'e never seen a spade near a gypsy trailer or ever seen one being carried by one off for a shit.So max if i'm wrong then ask your next real roma when there out on the road travelling rather than on thier permanent site where his spade is and i'll have a good bet he'll not know what the feck your talking about..:laugh: