BBC 1 now,poachers in Hexam.

9 minutes ago, runem said:

That makes a change Joe , usually its pages of shit aimed your way on this site,,,,,,and yes you know when your getting on in age when only eighty  years olds call you  young man..im not that old as yet ,,only 70 year olds  call me young man.

Its sometimes easy to miss the point of posts or take them the wrong way.

• Like 1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is that boy George

Said the same on another thread a few nights ago were normally to blame  the sheep thing  it's normally a farmer or someone with access to a sheep dog and any other theft  that is down to poachers whi

fs grow a brain........ha ha .........it was a joke that you didnt get..!!!!! I did think it was good news the two lads with the lurcher,air rifle and bag of rabbits were released without charge.

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, runem said:

fs grow a brain........ha ha .........it was a joke that you didnt get..!!!!!

I did think it was good news the two lads with the lurcher,air rifle and bag of rabbits were released without charge.

Why they were released without further action when the whole point of half the show was to catch and deter poaching.

Rabbits currently not affected by disease................and my tea..

old phone pictres (292).jpg

DSC_0519.JPG

f**k me that’s a lot of rabbits!!! Hopefully they are still there come September ??  

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Black neck said:

You know what I mean if it wernt gerrin farmed it get built on

FACT ??

leave a field for 10 years and its a wood, I have a few farmer mates and I give em stick all the time, one feller said farming was tough, I said you have  a range rover a defender live in a big old manor house, have a couple of foreign holidays a year lol, it looks fooking awful from where I stand, he could not answer, but to be fair he a good lad to me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, two crows said:

leave a field for 10 years and its a wood, I have a few farmer mates and I give em stick all the time, one feller said farming was tough, I said you have  a range rover a defender live in a big old manor house, have a couple of foreign holidays a year lol, it looks fooking awful from where I stand, he could not answer, but to be fair he a good lad to me.

That's life that's what the people sayyyyyy a

2 hours ago, Blackmag said:

please don't tell me there playing each other and slumberland are winning 4 0 

wolves  have just won 4  . 1    come on the wolves   hope they do well this season .

That sheep has been ragged off a dog and this is our next generation of hunters,that f***ing dog wouldn’t of made it back to the car if it was mine.as for driving the fields the lazy little fuckers what to Jack there so called sport in now and get a PlayStation or Xbox as they have ruined it for us old timers as sport or a hobby.i couldn’t give a shit who jumps onto the reply as it’s fact and most of you say it’s lads just with the wrong crowd.why get into hunting now with the young muppets who haven’t got a clue what to do beats me.so say what you’d want as I don’t hardly come on this shit anyway enjoy lads.

• Like 2