Switches

Anyone know how to replace lightforce switch any info much appreciated I’ve had lamp for yrs replaced wire now switch is stuck on and a nightmare to turn off tried all sorts nowt sorted it so new switch on menu

3 minutes ago, Netmaker said:

not trying you how to suck eggs but undo the soldering on the switch that is knackered and re solder the new into place if you don't have one you might get one off the bay

I’m trying to find out how to get to switch mate is it through bottom we’re wire goes through or do I have to take head off and drill pot rivers out of metal bit where bulb slots into

Pull the rubber cover off the switch mate. Theres a little like nut underneath undo that then the switch will push back into the handle. Take the little orange bit out of the bottom of the lamp handle and there should be enough wire to pull the switch out of the lamp.

• Like 3
17 hours ago, trigger2 said:

Pull the rubber cover off the switch mate. Theres a little like nut underneath undo that then the switch will push back into the handle. Take the little orange bit out of the bottom of the lamp handle and there should be enough wire to pull the switch out of the lamp.

Done the switch mate just did what you said 10 mins sorted for season now lol

• Like 1