Cracking year for butterflies.

2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

It was a pleasant few days up the River Lea im not sure i could live like it though i dont suppose winter is quite as picturesque .....but it was certainly fun for a while,from what i saw its pretty much an amphibious pub crawl ?

Right I’m buying a fukcing boat ? ........

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

It was a pleasant few days up the River Lea im not sure i could live like it though i dont suppose winter is quite as picturesque .....but it was certainly fun for a while,from what i saw its pretty much an amphibious pub crawl ?

Winters best mate roaring fire no queuing for a pint and a lack of solar powered  fuckwits everywhere ??

• Like 1
3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I hope you kitted yourself out in all the clobber mate, like Jack Hawkins in “The Cruel Sea” ? 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, WILF said:

I hope you kitted yourself out in all the clobber mate, like Jack Hawkins in “The Cruel Sea” ? 

More like gopher from the love boat ??? .......

6 hours ago, WILF said:

A discovery i made by about 13.00 hours is that the Railways & Transport Safety Act drink driving limit only applies to the navigation,handling or mooring of any vessel longer than 7 metres...................i never could handle my drink so at 40 foot shorts and t shirt were the weekends attire ? 

• Like 2