Dog breeding and no doubt Dog thieving in the UK nothing new,as well as price

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are dog peddlers really the scum of the earth? If a lad can get £30.000 grand for a litter of pups good luck to him. The punters are getting what they want and the breeder pays for his wedding, happy

Before people run out on the latest get rich quick scheme, the french bulldog is an absolutely useless breed of dog and I have known plenty of chancers get there fingers burned, because the puppy’s of

Looked after one of those frenchies for a girl I no some time back, thing would faint if you took her out for a decent walk, chuck some water on it and cool it off and it would spring back up ready fo

Posted Images

1 hour ago, sid g said:

how come that don't work with working dogs then and everyone thinks they should be gifted to mates or sold cheap

I wouldn't personally  own a  pedigree kc dog sid..but would pay a bag of sand for a working dog with a trial if I needed too ?

I've always payed for most my dogs and took my chances.....and given them away if I had no use for them or pts..never been 1 to give and expect to receive either  ....nothing is for free in this life ?

• Like 1

time the taxman did as he said he would and tax them puppy farmers 

Most of them do that rather than get a job easier money 

a couple of the local clowns have French Bulldogs as well as there terriers and lurchers  reckon its the easiest money they get 

19 minutes ago, The one said:

time the taxman did as he said he would and tax them puppy farmers 

Most of them do that rather than get a job easier money 

a couple of the local clowns have French Bulldogs as well as there terriers and lurchers  reckon its the easiest money they get 

pisses me of to mate, all these people out to make easy money, shocking stuff, they should get a minimum wage job in a factory or something instead of making all that tax free money.......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Are dog peddlers really the scum of the earth? If a lad can get £30.000 grand for a litter of pups good luck to him. The punters are getting what they want and the breeder pays for his wedding, happy days all round. Whats the problem? Are farmers pig peddlers, cow peddlers etc? Yes  they are but they dont get criticised. Whats so different about breeding dogs for profit? I dont get it. Im not a dog breeder but i have no objection to somebody else making money breeding dogs. You might get breeders who dont give a f**k about the quality of the pups but you get that in any walk of life. A lot of criticism is down to jealousy I reckon.

There’s no doubt some people doing it shouldn’t be able to own a dog never mind breed a litter! I’ve never bred a litter in my life, just not something that’s really bothered me, but if I had time/space I wouldn’t hesitate to get a bitch pup off my mate, raise it and look after it as good as my other dogs with the sole intention of breeding from it to make some money. 

If you give them the best and look after them I see no problem with it and wouldn’t give two fucks what anyone thought tbh

• Like 1

I know a guy in the countryside who advertised a litter of pedigree boxer pups at big money. He got a call one morning from a buyer who said he'd call that day and agreed a time and got directions to his house. About half an hour after agreed time he got a call from buyer saying he was completely lost and could he meet him in supermarket car park 4 mile away and then he could follow him back.    He drove to carpark and nobody was there then got suspicious raced home and the whole litter was stolen. ?

I bred my bitch to keep pup back I may keep two yet as she is a very good worker I have had lurcher's. terriers but more in to shooting I could of had a springer off my mate but always wanted a lab which cost me nearly a grand

9 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

If it's legal and means you can buy nicer things for the family etc what's the problem

Half the cnuts doing it though couldn't keep a goldfish and have got bitches stacked up in manky crates getting lined every time their in season. A girl I went to school with breeds poodle cross things and must make a fortune off them but they all live the life of luxury and get fed the best etc. It's still breeding for financial gain but I know who I'd rather buy a pup off.

11 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

If it's legal and means you can buy nicer things for the family etc what's the problem

Sucking dick round the back of Kings Cross Station is legal and means you can buy nicer things for the family as well.....but most people have enough self respect not to do it.

Peddling pups is hardly crime of the century but lets not start pretending its ok if the money is good.....there are far too many poor quality useless animals in society without adding more....to me peddling dogs is the canine version of prostitution its exploiting sex for financial gain,simple. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

It seems to be the price that's the big issue here. Everybody moaning about the price not the actual breeding of the animals. If they are looked after and are healthy animals like I said above what the problem making top dollar if people are willing to pay? 

Have a look around the dog pounds......im not one to go all fluffy and emotional but this is dogs we are talking about not the latest Reeboks.