Dog breeding and no doubt Dog thieving in the UK nothing new,as well as price

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are dog peddlers really the scum of the earth? If a lad can get £30.000 grand for a litter of pups good luck to him. The punters are getting what they want and the breeder pays for his wedding, happy

Before people run out on the latest get rich quick scheme, the french bulldog is an absolutely useless breed of dog and I have known plenty of chancers get there fingers burned, because the puppy’s of

Looked after one of those frenchies for a girl I no some time back, thing would faint if you took her out for a decent walk, chuck some water on it and cool it off and it would spring back up ready fo

Posted Images

1 hour ago, my hounds said:

them old type staffs look nice , type we had in the 60s , more like few of the pits you see today , and that not bad price really, i paid £ 100 quid for  1/4 pit 3/4 grey in the 80s , so for ped dogs as they are not bad price, and shouldn't be  short legged fat staffs you see in the show ring today .!

Looked after one of those frenchies for a girl I no some time back, thing would faint if you took her out for a decent walk, chuck some water on it and cool it off and it would spring back up ready for another half hour then faint again, she eventually found it dead with its head stuck down the back of the sofa ffs , guess it’s an ideal dog in this modern world of go nowhere do FA screen watching, mum and dad working 12 hrs a day lifestyle, my 15 year old patterdale has more go in it 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Are dog peddlers really the scum of the earth? If a lad can get £30.000 grand for a litter of pups good luck to him. The punters are getting what they want and the breeder pays for his wedding, happy days all round. Whats the problem? Are farmers pig peddlers, cow peddlers etc? Yes  they are but they dont get criticised. Whats so different about breeding dogs for profit? I dont get it. Im not a dog breeder but i have no objection to somebody else making money breeding dogs. You might get breeders who dont give a f**k about the quality of the pups but you get that in any walk of life. A lot of criticism is down to jealousy I reckon.

• Like 7
27 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Are dog peddlers really the scum of the earth? If a lad can get £30.000 grand for a litter of pups good luck to him. The punters are getting what they want and the breeder pays for his wedding, happy days all round. Whats the problem? Are farmers pig peddlers, cow peddlers etc? Yes  they are but they dont get criticised. Whats so different about breeding dogs for profit? I dont get it. Im not a dog breeder but i have no objection to somebody else making money breeding dogs. You might get breeders who dont give a f**k about the quality of the pups but you get that in any walk of life. A lot of criticism is down to jealousy I reckon.

I totally agree mate got slated for a litter of pups we bred its costing  my wife and I a fortune to raise them properly I have never advertised a litter on here but got called a peddler from the man who put it up about his brother making £30.000 out of pups I have NO problem with anyone breeding best of luck to them but what is good for the goose is good for the gander

• Like 1

Just chatting to a guy in the pub, put a £50 deposit on a whippy /grey /collie, asking price £750!!! Tried to say your being mugged off, he's answer was as long as the Mrs is happy!! ? A fool and he's money! 

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Netmaker said:

I totally agree mate got slated for a litter of pups we bred its costing  my wife and I a fortune to raise them properly I have never advertised a litter on here but got called a peddler from the man who put it up about his brother making £30.000 out of pups I have NO problem with anyone breeding best of luck to them but what is good for the goose is good for the gander

you still grizzling about that??I don't agree with it full stop....even family members....ffs he's even palmed my old girl off with a pair of bitches he went and bought for 12k?

cnut wants to get a proper f***ing job imo?

• Like 1

I see were you come from it was the puppy peddling that got my goat I work from home making nets as you know I fcuked my back when I was a kid my wife works full time and makes good money  it was not a case of fcuk it lets bred pups we bred to keep a pup or maybe 2  I haven't tried putting on to any of my family they would tell me to piss off not all breeders are peddlers

7 minutes ago, Netmaker said:

I see were you come from it was the puppy peddling that got my goat I work from home making nets as you know I fcuked my back when I was a kid my wife works full time and makes good money  it was not a case of fcuk it lets bred pups we bred to keep a pup or maybe 2  I haven't tried putting on to any of my family they would tell me to piss off not all breeders are peddlers

I was pulling your pisser about the lab pups?makes no odds to me how you choose to make money?atb ?