Bull X Collars

2 hours ago, bunnyboiler said:

Strong stuff ? 

deff mate,  very good collars , well made water proof , ive got the lurcher one, bit smaller , 1 1/2 in  think wide , spot on , my big 1x gsd x grey  Buck  a prat for pulling when he sees something he wants  , he 90lb and powerful with it ,  they hold him back  no prob, the bigger collars  are very good as well ,  i had one when i had pit bitch  she puller as well  lol ,  the  slip leads are great as well, easy in your pocket , when not in use .

• Like 2

On 30/07/2019 at 14:46, Daniel cain said:

bought 1of them bellman plastic 1's off d Lloyd on here last time I saw him..does the job,won't rot,carry dna?IMG_20190729_143816_719.jpg.7b1e9e79a318eae07eb1db49d32c33a5.jpg

20190715_200120.jpg

Now that's a nice collar comes in 7 different colours.bet that means free fox caller lol

Wouldn't buy anything but strong stuff .. I've a collar here that's been on a few dogs and a goat it's been left outside since I got it and last week I ran over it with the lawnmower and it stopped the thing , collar only suffered a slight rip in the keeper strap ( bit you put the excess into) .. 

They are made to last