Rediculous Becoming The Norm

23 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

What about using fish as live bait is that immoral as well? 

Live baits have to be.....well.....live....thats the point. 

You don't have to throw an individual fish onto a pavement. If your on a boat, in tough weather, catching loads of bait you can't knock each on the head, but an individual fish, in a park with families walking past? He had lost the argument with the scum bag before it even started. 

I catch fish, I kill fish, I eat fish....start that screeching at me and get banged out....as said the vegans kid would have been taught an instant lesson. As it was he saw needless cruelty and his dad getting away with protesting it. 

(note..im 6 stone piss wet so probably wouldn't bang him out but talking hypothetically ?

• Like 1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We all live (hopefully) to a set of morals, it is against my set of morals to leave a fish to a lingering death when I can simply knock it on the head so to do so is (to me) immoral.

I think that we as hunters and fishermen have a moral obligation to treat our quarry with respect at all times. To leave a fish flapping it's life away on the bank when all it takes is a knock on the

I hate seeing fish flapping about instead if then getting knocked on the head and i'll moan like feck at my fishing pal if he leaves one to do such a thing,no need for letting an animals suffer and it

13 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Live baits have to be.....well.....live....thats the point. 

You don't have to throw an individual fish onto a pavement. If your on a boat, in tough weather, catching loads of bait you can't knock each on the head, but an individual fish, in a park with families walking past? He had lost the argument with the scum bag before it even started. 

I catch fish, I kill fish, I eat fish....start that screeching at me and get banged out....as said the vegans kid would have been taught an instant lesson. As it was he saw needless cruelty and his dad getting away with protesting it. 

(note..im 6 stone piss wet so probably wouldn't bang him out but talking hypothetically ?

Can’t argue with a single point DIDO but to call not knocking a fish immoral is a strange statement in my book. 

6 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Can’t argue with a single point DIDO but to call not knocking a fish immoral is a strange statement in my book. 

Then you obviously live to a different set of morals to me, that's all....

• Like 1

I hate seeing fish flapping about instead if then getting knocked on the head and i'll moan like feck at my fishing pal if he leaves one to do such a thing,no need for letting an animals suffer and it takes no time to do..

• Like 7

knocked on the head or not it is odd that the fish was just flapping there on the concrete in the sun. I always take a cool box or a bucket or even just a bag and a wet towel to keep fish cool once so they stay fresh. How long were they going to leave it there. 

If that guy didn't like his kids seeing that have some balls and say sorry mate but can you just put that fish out of sight somewhere? If the guy gets verbal then just take your kids to the other side of the f***ing massive park and forget about it. Why do people think they need a cause to fight for? 

Maybe makes them feel important?

Edited by BGA
18 hours ago, dogmandont said:

What about using fish as live bait is that immoral as well? 

In my opinion sticking a hook in a fish and than letting it swim about in pain is not right. There's plenty of other methods to use. Saw a bloke with a frog on the end of a hook. Horrible practice.

40 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

In my opinion sticking a hook in a fish and than letting it swim about in pain is not right. There's plenty of other methods to use. Saw a bloke with a frog on the end of a hook. Horrible practice.

It's not permitted in most waters but not because of possible cruelty issues. 

In England and Wales, written consent is required from the Environment Agency before you introduce fish into any inland water and it will be an offence to be in possession of live fish between waters without consent.

I use to do a lot of live baiting but it doesn't fit to well with me  nowadays...mellowing with age .

• Like 1