Ration packs!

Does anyone use or know any good ones that are cheaper than the main branded ones?

They are really handy when your out on a long day, I've used them for years, but they seem to be getting very expensive, probably because of camping season and it been really popular now, the companies cashing in.

I've got a vac pack machince but seems a hassle cooking, or compiling it all before hand, and even then I don't know what the shelf life would be.

They are handy, I like the all day breakfast and curries, even cold ?, but am beggining to wonder if they are worth it?

Cheers ?

Edited by Gav
  • Like 1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I take my chub fishing stove and kettle every where with me......I enjoy a nice cup of tea?no weight to it at all,neoprene cover for when it's cold...30 notes from local tackle shop,gas bottles 4 quid

that kazak bird ....bet she looked like Borats sister ....

That's still got me laughing, even if we could get a delivery they'd need a drone ? Here's some of the 56000 acres of the estate I shoot ?  

Posted Images

11 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

If you ain’t single your missus hass a lot to answer for ?

You've not tasted my Mrs cooking, that's why I've done it all for over forty years ?

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Just get a takeaway delivered!! 

That's still got me laughing, even if we could get a delivery they'd need a drone ?

Here's some of the 56000 acres of the estate I shoot ?

Screenshot_20190729-102104.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

What the hell you stalking, Bigfoot?? ?

Jeez ya don't believe in that nonsense do you? Actually out looking for big cats ?

Seriously when its takes you a day to get out past the bog and peat hags to the hills, it can take days, theres no access roads, even the quad and tractor you can only get a few miles out and a helicopter is out of my price range just now, and we only get them in once a year for the count.

4 hours ago, Arry said:

What about making up flap jack style power bars and take some of your jerky Gav.

Cheers Arry

Aye Arry, all the snacks are good, just used to like the easy eat cold straight from a bag variety of it ?

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Gav said:

Jeez ya don't believe in that nonsense do you? Actually out looking for big cats ?

Seriously when its takes you a day to get out past the bog and peat hags to the hills, it can take days, theres no access roads, even the quad and tractor you can only get a few miles out and a helicopter is out of my price range just now, and we only get them in once a year for the count.

Course I do watched every episode 

https://m.(!64.56:886/AIMSteam/

• Haha 1