Air Rifle Hunting, Meat For The Table

1 hour ago, Corvid Hunter said:

Not shot soley for food mate, shot for crop protection the meat is the by product 

Aye doesn't come across that clearly is all my stating! With all the crap from NE and WJ the new GL's you've got to be carefull.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, walshie said:

Sorry I don't think the GL covers that. The pigeons may or may not have been eating the crops a few fields away, but they weren't when you shot them.

Is roost shooting still allowed (yes) they dont have to be on the crop. As long as i can prove they are causing damage. Im good to go

2 hours ago, timmytree said:

Hunting meat for the table means crop protection does it? How high is the maize? Sorry but no one looking at that title or the vid will think of crop protection.

The description of the video and a segment in the video covers that i operated under the general license. The meat was a by product of the hunt 

47 minutes ago, Corvid Hunter said:

Is roost shooting still allowed (yes) they dont have to be on the crop. As long as i can prove they are causing damage. Im good to go

As long as you can prove those specific pigeons are the ones causing damage to the crop and that you have tried all other non-lethal methods to deter them first.