A business of ferrets .........

1 hour ago, king said:

Nice set up there ken.

I'm wanting to build something similar and do away with my court.

Quick question how does that set up fair in bad weather.sideways driving rain and cold draughts etc...

I'm not able to see the sides in that video.

And a jill kit I had in this year's litter has been named after your self.

As she is sporting 4 white socks....

My court entrance now faces north.

But want to build something that faces South to benefit from the sun through the winter.

It’s covered on two sides and has a roof and I built it so that the front faces south and the weather mostly comes in from the covered sides so it’s normally ok ... to be honest though as long as the sleeping box is 100% dry then there’s no problem if the run gets wet ... they would get wet in the wild ......

11 minutes ago, socks said:

It’s covered on two sides and has a roof and I built it so that the front faces south and the weather mostly comes in from the covered sides so it’s normally ok ... to be honest though as long as the sleeping box is 100% dry then there’s no problem if the run gets wet ... they would get wet in the wild ......

Spot on ken.im thinking of raising the panels 1" up from the floor on all sides 

To help with washing out.i will keep the hole in the wall I've got so they will still sleep in the shed...