A business of ferrets .........

Talking about ferrets playing, any you guy let them play with ping pong balls. They shuffle backwards with the ball underneath like a badger collecting straw or lay on their back with the ball on their stomach like a sea otter. Funny to watch.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Arry said:

Talking about ferrets playing, any you guy let them play with ping pong balls. They shuffle backwards with the ball underneath like a badger collecting straw or lay on their back with the ball on their stomach like a sea otter. Funny to watch.

Cheers Arry

We put ping pong balls in with kits plastic bottle tops to some of my mates say am soft but I like to wach them play and keeps them active 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, vfr400boy said:

We put ping pong balls in with kits plastic bottle tops to some of my mates say am soft but I like to wach them play and keeps them active 

Thing I like about ping pong ball is they just can't chew at them. I've used golf balls but they are not so interested in them.

Cheers Arry

On 25/07/2019 at 23:31, socks said:

Nice set up there ken.

I'm wanting to build something similar and do away with my court.

Quick question how does that set up fair in bad weather.sideways driving rain and cold draughts etc...

I'm not able to see the sides in that video.

And a jill kit I had in this year's litter has been named after your self.

As she is sporting 4 white socks....

My court entrance now faces north.

But want to build something that faces South to benefit from the sun through the winter.