Volunteers Needed!

Hi Everyone!

So here's something a bit different. I'm looking into doing some promotional videos about Can-Am utility vehicles in the agricultural sector which include but are not limited to:

- Farming
- Equestrian
- Forestry
- Estate Management
- Gamekeeping 

As such, I'm looking for any volunteers who would like to take part and help me in this project. 

The basis of the videos will be an interview style Q & A to get to know you, what you do and what you use your utility vehicles for. Followed by a few video shoots of the vehicles on the job. That could be anything from moving point to point to transporting game (would love a shot of a deer on the back). For those who are hobbyist (such as myself) it's a nice opportunity to showcase your shooting skills and help people understand the world of field-sports and the importance of game conservation.

Preferably, I would like to interview people who are already Can-Am owners, however I'm also looking to do a feedback piece for people who have never ridden a Can-Am before and are first time users. I have a new Can-Am Outlander (quad) and a new Can-Am Traxter (buggy) to get footage of should you not own one, but would still like to be part of my project. Training will be provided if necessary!

The videos will be edited and then posted online, through multiple channels including most social media outlets and YouTube. Furthermore, some of the better videos will be hand selected by BRP to appear within their official site.

If I had the funds, I would love to be able to offer some kind of cash reward for any volunteers. However you may have to settle with some chocolate and a crate of beer/ale.

I'm really passionate about this project and I'm hoping that I can get a good few responses.

Thank you for reading, if you are interested in participating please feel free to reply on here or send me a message to my inbox.

Many Thanks,

Mike

image.gif

If you want to test a quad to the limit,im your man,towing,spraying,winch out trees,logging,crossing ditches,shooting,pub runs.etc,etc.currently using a kvf750.very good machine,been smashed to pieces over the years,never failed.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Mike Fearon said:

Hi Everyone!

So here's something a bit different. I'm looking into doing some promotional videos about Can-Am utility vehicles in the agricultural sector which include but are not limited to:

- Farming
- Equestrian
- Forestry
- Estate Management
- Gamekeeping 

As such, I'm looking for any volunteers who would like to take part and help me in this project. 

The basis of the videos will be an interview style Q & A to get to know you, what you do and what you use your utility vehicles for. Followed by a few video shoots of the vehicles on the job. That could be anything from moving point to point to transporting game (would love a shot of a deer on the back). For those who are hobbyist (such as myself) it's a nice opportunity to showcase your shooting skills and help people understand the world of field-sports and the importance of game conservation.

Preferably, I would like to interview people who are already Can-Am owners, however I'm also looking to do a feedback piece for people who have never ridden a Can-Am before and are first time users. I have a new Can-Am Outlander (quad) and a new Can-Am Traxter (buggy) to get footage of should you not own one, but would still like to be part of my project. Training will be provided if necessary!

The videos will be edited and then posted online, through multiple channels including most social media outlets and YouTube. Furthermore, some of the better videos will be hand selected by BRP to appear within their official site.

If I had the funds, I would love to be able to offer some kind of cash reward for any volunteers. However you may have to settle with some chocolate and a crate of beer/ale.

I'm really passionate about this project and I'm hoping that I can get a good few responses.

Thank you for reading, if you are interested in participating please feel free to reply on here or send me a message to my inbox.

Many Thanks,

Mike

image.gif

so your a dealer selling these at 10-30 grand a pop and your after people to give up their spare time for pittance to help you make a promotional video to sell them and make loads of money? If you have no funds how do you acquire stock? 

Maybe if you valued peoples time and efforts more this would of took off, but on that note alone, I’m out ?

“If I had the funds” lol 

https://peakpowersport.co.uk/about-us

Edited by Stoney100

Come on give the lad a chance

he or they may have just started there business up

wish some one had given me a chance when i started mine up 22yrs ago

i put every thing i had into mine got no help from any one

very nearly went bust before i started even had to sell my car just to keep us going

still a struggle today lol

mind a few bars of chocolate and two crates of beer may work ?

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

so your a dealer selling these at 10-30 grand a pop and your after people to give up their spare time for pittance to help you make a promotional video to sell them and make loads of money? If you have no funds how do you acquire stock? 

Maybe if you valued peoples time and efforts more this would of took off, but on that note alone, I’m out ?

“If I had the funds” lol 

https://peakpowersport.co.uk/about-us

Hi Stoney,

I'm 26 years old, I worked 7 days a week for 3 years to save up to start my own business. I've poured my life savings into it because it's something I'm passionate about. I've never seen a quad sell for 30 grand, if they did maybe I wouldn't be selling my car to keep my business afloat. I'm not entirely sure why you have such a chip on your shoulder man but I would appreciate it if you didn't take it out on people who are genuinely trying to find their way in life.

I've been shooting and hunting with my grandad since I was a boy, and it was actually him who recommended I reach out on here. Is it too much to ask to reach out for a little bit of help?

Anyway thanks for the input ?

• Like 5
48 minutes ago, Mike Fearon said:

Hi Stoney,

I'm 26 years old, I worked 7 days a week for 3 years to save up to start my own business. I've poured my life savings into it because it's something I'm passionate about. I've never seen a quad sell for 30 grand, if they did maybe I wouldn't be selling my car to keep my business afloat. I'm not entirely sure why you have such a chip on your shoulder man but I would appreciate it if you didn't take it out on people who are genuinely trying to find their way in life.

I've been shooting and hunting with my grandad since I was a boy, and it was actually him who recommended I reach out on here. Is it too much to ask to reach out for a little bit of help?

Anyway thanks for the input ?

No chip on my shoulder, I can just see through your post.....are you not selling these and many others on the website your a sales director on then? 

5ADB96F8-91F5-416E-8706-EA6438F5AE07.png.686ec4aaf14642e36cecff755e1dc2f3.png

FC84A05B-14BD-488C-B115-836541E5BDBF.jpeg.4546f81939a5f9d57d17ebf412666224.jpeg

We all struggle to set up our own business, that’s life so deal with it like everyone else or get a regular job......I just thought it’s funny you said you have no funds to pay people for their time when you have a few hundred grands worth of gear for sale on your website......and no it’s not to much to ask for help but in business you normally get out what you put in......asking for peoples time and rating that time worth a box of chocolates is a bit of a pisstake imo when it will benefit you a lot more than that but that’s all it is.....my opinion.....good luck anyway :thumbs:

Edited by Stoney100
1 minute ago, Stoney100 said:

No chip on my shoulder, I can just see through your post.....are you not selling these and many others on the website your a sales director on then? 

5ADB96F8-91F5-416E-8706-EA6438F5AE07.png.686ec4aaf14642e36cecff755e1dc2f3.png

FC84A05B-14BD-488C-B115-836541E5BDBF.jpeg.4546f81939a5f9d57d17ebf412666224.jpeg

We all struggle to set up our own business, that’s life so deal with it like everyone else or get a regular job......I just thought it’s funny you said you have no funds to pay people for their time when you have a few hundred grands worth of gear for sale on your website......and no it’s not to much to ask for help but in business you normally get out what you put it.......asking for peoples time and rating that time worth a box of chocolates is a bit of a pisstake imo when it will benefit you a lot more than that but that’s all it is.....my opinion.....good luck anyway :thumbs:

Thanks for scoping out the website man, but don't go around pooing on people without even knowing the full picture. You've assumed I've got money just because I have a few vehicles listed on a website. Anyone can create a website and list items on it. 

I'm not here to get into any kind of petty argument, that's not the purpose of this post. At the end of the day, I'm asking for "volunteers", usually a volunteer is somebody who is willing to sacrifice their time in order to help somebody else. I've put a hell of a lot of time and effort into everything I've done. I'm trying not only to promote Can-Am but to also promote game-keeping, shooting and hunting to the younger generation to keep field-sports alive.

In regards to getting a regular job, I was in the army for 5 years serving this country. I don't appreciate you telling me to "deal with it" because that's life. You don't know what life is all about. If you did, you wouldn't be going around creating negativity for the sake of it.

Thanks for the comment.

I have a Can-Am, bought it second hand on the advice of a keeper mate and it’s a tidy bit of kit.

Its a 450 quad and I have even towed 40ft mobile homes with it !

Only down side is that they are not a well known make in farming circles over here in Ireland and getting parts is a pain in the arse.

If you have a Honda, no problem, everyone knows about them but as soon as you say Can-Am you just get the blank look.

23 minutes ago, Mike Fearon said:

Thanks for scoping out the website man, but don't go around pooing on people without even knowing the full picture. You've assumed I've got money just because I have a few vehicles listed on a website. Anyone can create a website and list items on it. 

I'm not here to get into any kind of petty argument, that's not the purpose of this post. At the end of the day, I'm asking for "volunteers", usually a volunteer is somebody who is willing to sacrifice their time in order to help somebody else. I've put a hell of a lot of time and effort into everything I've done. I'm trying not only to promote Can-Am but to also promote game-keeping, shooting and hunting to the younger generation to keep field-sports alive.

In regards to getting a regular job, I was in the army for 5 years serving this country. I don't appreciate you telling me to "deal with it" because that's life. You don't know what life is all about. If you did, you wouldn't be going around creating negativity for the sake of it.

Thanks for the comment.

But why should anyone sacrifice anything to help someone they don’t know you? Sorry it’s just stinks of cheap sales tactics to me. you get what you pay for......your not paying anything so you probably won’t get anything especially with your attitude to criticism ?

Edited by Stoney100