lee duffy of borough

1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Sykes didnt wank in his cell, he dry bummed the young ones, lol

Is it true that about him being a rapist? I watched the documentary thing, though he made me laugh it was obvious he was a scumbag that people only tolerated because he scared them. Apparently his dad was a bigger scumbag than he was. 

• Like 1

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nearly 15 years ago , in a piss hole gym in East Yorkshire I lined up with about 40 other recruits for a streaming run.    I was pretty confident winning it but as I approached the last big

F**k all that hard man crap, all the money in the world can’t buy this...

At the end of the day, it’s all well and good us lot talking of these people as if they are some sort of hero. But look how they ended up, one died young and the other ended up a penniless pisshead in

Posted Images

2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Is it true that about him being a rapist? I watched the documentary thing, though he made me laugh it was obvious he was a scumbag that people only tolerated because he scared them. Apparently his dad was a bigger scumbag than he was. 

Yes mate ,him and his mate showers ,both rapists .

• Like 1

Not enough brains to fill a smartie 

Sykes had potential as a gloved pro but ended up a drunkard getting pissed on in a doorway

Prime for prime I reckon he would have given mclean all sorts of bother,but then again if I had wheels I'd be a bus

These tough men are ten a penny,game to the last and willing to have it at the drop of a hat,but seldom are they clued up or savvy enough to be anything other than a chest beating moron chasing a reputation that doesn't make them bulletproof 

If that life doesn't prove fruitful for you then wtf was it all about 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I did some work in a prison a few years back and got talking to a screw that used to work in a special unit that delt with hostage situations and he said that Sykes would just pull young lads into his cell wedge the door shut and bum the f**k out of the poor fuckers for hour’s. True or not I’m not sure but that’s what the fella said.