lee duffy of borough

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nearly 15 years ago , in a piss hole gym in East Yorkshire I lined up with about 40 other recruits for a streaming run.    I was pretty confident winning it but as I approached the last big

F**k all that hard man crap, all the money in the world can’t buy this...

At the end of the day, it’s all well and good us lot talking of these people as if they are some sort of hero. But look how they ended up, one died young and the other ended up a penniless pisshead in

Posted Images

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

He was a chap 13/14 years older than me who i worked a few evenings a week with 25 years ago i hardly think that made us good mates !

Its all a load of old bollocks anyway,hardmen are ten a penny whats the point in having a reputation for violence if it doesnt lead to anything.....without sounding patronising the very first post of this topic made me laugh where Jim says the guy must be hard because he is known worldwide !.....he wasnt a celebrity and by the sounds of it wasnt wealthy so all that tells me is the guy wasnt very savvy,violence is against the law so if he,s well known outside of criminal circles then whats the purpose.

When your young you try to take peoples reputations to add to your own but all it leads to is people using your name like a credit card and a lifetime of aggravation until you,ve made enough money to get out into straight business....why anybody would want a reputation as a hardman just for ego is beyond me ! 

I guess we all knew hard men, but most end up dead at a young age, or life in jail. 

On 27/07/2019 at 11:14, jukel123 said:

Most psycho hardmen are fighting not just the bloke in front of them but their shitbag fathers who messed with their heads when they were children.

Ronnie pickering is an exception though...he is the real deal.

Who?

On 27/07/2019 at 12:37, jukel123 said:

I truly admire you coming out like this on a public forum. Nowt like a bit of male bonding. Anymore players on the pink oboe? ?

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Sykes was a waste of talent balloon made out how great it was being in jail and feared, set a great example to his kids. Bit of a character funny to watch

Spark Duffy in ten. ?