lee duffy of borough

45 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Anyone out making the best of their physical or mental attributes in order to reach a better standard of living for themself and those around them get my admiration.

But anyone out just to get a " fear me " rep and a muggy little book deal or tv program are f****n idiots that proper people earning a crooked pound note avoid like the plague.

I thought you n Lennie was good mates too

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nearly 15 years ago , in a piss hole gym in East Yorkshire I lined up with about 40 other recruits for a streaming run.    I was pretty confident winning it but as I approached the last big

F**k all that hard man crap, all the money in the world can’t buy this...

At the end of the day, it’s all well and good us lot talking of these people as if they are some sort of hero. But look how they ended up, one died young and the other ended up a penniless pisshead in

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

Mentioned this again to my mate today who was in Durham at the time, he said the boyo in that prison then was Paul Sykes from Wakefield, he said even the screws were scared of him.lol

Not as scared as the young men in prison with him apparently.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

he said the boyo in that prison then was Paul Sykes from Wakefield, he said even the screws were scared of him.lol

I saw a documentary on him,his father was a prison officer,his 2 sons ended up doing life for separate murders,he died an alcoholic.

• Like 1

The thing to remember is there is always someone bigger and better out there and they will come calling one day if you look for them enough. A lunatic doesn’t necessarily have to go round shouting how hard he is or knocking people out to prove it.

To sum it up, on initial contact who would seem the more likely person to hurt you or to be fearful of if the diminutive Harold shipman and the sted head hulk Brian cockerill both came walking up to you??

now think about who is walking the streets,writing books, going on national tv claiming to be a big time criminal and who killed himself in a cat A high security jail because he was never ever going to be allowed out amongst the public again......

its them silent, cold blooded killers who do it without a hint of emotion or anger that you need to watch out for lol

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m mare concerned about cholesterol ?

Katch, there's no no need to be concerned about cholesterol. In almost all food items, there's just as much 'bad' as 'good' cholesterol, so they sort of cancel each other out

• Like 1
11 hours ago, mackem said:

I saw a documentary on him,his father was a prison officer,his 2 sons ended up doing life for separate murders,he died an alcoholic.

Sykes was an alcoholic but he died of cancer iirc,horrible beast !

Edited by MickC
  • Like 3
14 hours ago, ginger beard said:

But if your involved in the door/security work using your size and strength to get what you need or have to do...

is that real bullying or just a means to an end.?

I think there are ways you conduct yourself.

If a bloke is using violence to try and control a violent situation in a club then he probably didn’t ask for it or do anything to promote hassle, it’s just his job that he has to deal with it......well that’s one thing.

If on the other hand he is using the fact he is a doorman or just a violent person and has 6 other geezers wrapped round him to be a prize prick because he is a prize prick then that’s  another.

I always found that a gentleman is a gentleman and a scumbag is a scumbag.......”hardness” don’t come into it.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

There is something about doormen that if they see a large bloke walking into the club then they go on the offensive even if they are quiet chaps. Reminds me of a gamecock posing around and puffing up their feathers because they feel a bit threatened by him. The little skinny guy in the corner gets the least amount of slaps because he doesn't go around looking for it when he knows his capabilities. I done kick boxing for a year when I was about 16 and the coach was a real cocky sort. He would be in clubs not even drinking but was always posing and dropping hints to lads and then would end up in a fight making himself look like the non aggressive person but he was always egging the other person on trying to make himself a hero story after he broke somebody's wrist. He challenged an average guy with no training to a street fight who he refused entry to on the doors one night and the guy beat him. He lost a bit of his legend status after that.

Ya treat people how you would like ta be treated yourself nice and polite be respectfull  its simple thats how we work the door where i am but there is an element out there that just want to act the c**t no matter what and its amazing when they do get a slap how quickly they come out with your not supposed ta do that door work is a thankless job.

Edited by chesney
  • Like 5
12 hours ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

He said that too! But I didn’t want to upset anyone lol

Had a few drinking sessions with him ,(I didn't know he was a prison rapist at the time ,although I knew he was a turd burglar ) we mostly had chats about poetry and literature would you believe ,he would start of a bit overbearing and opinionated and mostly didn't know what he was talking about ,but interesting all the same ,,after a few pints he would get louder more belligerent and tried to intimidate you (it worked btw ) but if you refuse to be bullied (and I do ) and show no signs of caving in to him he all of a sudden gets his good humour back ,..bully no doubt about it ,.

the fact he can't hold his ale ,and that I had a fukin big cosh in my coat pocket also helps with your confidence dealing with him .

• Like 1