lee duffy of borough

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nearly 15 years ago , in a piss hole gym in East Yorkshire I lined up with about 40 other recruits for a streaming run.    I was pretty confident winning it but as I approached the last big

F**k all that hard man crap, all the money in the world can’t buy this...

At the end of the day, it’s all well and good us lot talking of these people as if they are some sort of hero. But look how they ended up, one died young and the other ended up a penniless pisshead in

Posted Images

10 hours ago, mackem said:

He killed someone and he shot two others,he might get what?Twelve days?Comedy gold,I remember it well...........

Can a lager and a chicken sandwich would prevent the 3rd world war.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

My mate was in Durham with Lee Duffy and said he was a bit of a gobshite and a bully about the place. Like has been said these types are in every town in the country, it’s nothing new.

Did your mate tell him that.

1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

All Gazza had to do was threaten that he was gona start singing fog on the Tyne, moat would have shot himself. Job done

When he is trying to say that the bloke is a good man after killing and blinding people is ok.? Moaty was a gentleman. If only he got that sandwich in time.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, jiggy said:

When he is trying to say that the bloke is a good man after killing and blinding people is ok.? Moaty was a gentleman. If only he got that sandwich in time.

He should have used the snickers advert as his defence in court, your not you when your hungry

• Haha 1

you can only speake as you find people,half of the people did not know them and go bye what others have told them,and if they were alive today I don't think many would question them but then again its easy to call a dead man when your sitting on your computer,thats all I will say I don't like arguing on computers

3 minutes ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

Probably not, he’s more the quiet type, but just because someone stays out of all the shite doesn’t mean they’re not entitled to an opinion.

But if your involved in the door/security work using your size and strength to get what you need or have to do...

is that real bullying or just a means to an end.?

3 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

But if your involved in the door/security work using your size and strength to get what you need or have to do...

is that real bullying or just a means to an end.?

No idea, never been involved in all that, I was talking about when he was in prison, not on the outside.

• Thanks 1

Anyone out making the best of their physical or mental attributes in order to reach a better standard of living for themself and those around them get my admiration.

But anyone out just to get a " fear me " rep and a muggy little book deal or tv program are f****n idiots that proper people earning a crooked pound note avoid like the plague.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2