after 2 weeks in dubai

although I love this place to bits I cant waite to get back to to the uk after two weeks this place plays havoic with my guts ,out in the desert tomorrow to do some traditional falconery and out on  on the buggies on the desert,great life but I would not like to live here ok for holidays

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, j j m said:

although I love this place to bits I cant waite to get back to to the uk after two weeks this place plays havoic with my guts ,out in the desert tomorrow to do some traditional falconery and out on  on the buggies on the desert,great life but I would not like to live here ok for holidays

Stick some pics up when you get back! :thumbs:

14 minutes ago, j j m said:

what is it mate, the food knocks you about?, i got IBS  and have probs here just eating normal type food, but the old gut say what i can eat not me lol, i prob be dead in place like your staying lol .

staying at the atllantis mate 7 star hotel supposed to be best on the palm,everything I eat kills me and the beere is just full of gas,ive stayed at other locations on the palm like the dukes of palm and ive been fine maybe its just old age catching up with me 

• Like 1

stoney lovely place for a holiday bud but I could not live here after 2 weeks I want to get home and get some shooting done,arrive back in the uk on sunday always nice to get home

• Like 1
3 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Not my cup of tea! Full of filthy Arabs, who fund bombing and killing us infidels with the oil we buy off em! 

Get off the fence mate, say what you mean.

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

I spent a few hours there on the way home from Thailand in January, was a nice place tbh, even got to see the worlds tallest building albeit from a few miles away lol 

C0E7E2D3-0CE3-42AC-A655-1CE6B84C2CCD.jpeg.6d25244475c0ce692f4db76de6e62211.jpeg

Will be there in a couple of weeks on the way to Vietnam and Laos......

• Like 2
12 hours ago, j j m said:

stoney lovely place for a holiday bud but I could not live here after 2 weeks I want to get home and get some shooting done,arrive back in the uk on sunday always nice to get home

I was only meant to be there an hour or so mate while I changed flights but on the way back we couldn’t land the first time round because of rain on the runway even tho it’s a desert lol was fuming when it meant I missed my original flight but fair play to emirates they put us up in their hotel for free and we got a free breakfast buffet to which was good of them when you hear of some of the stories others have when stranded in airports. The halal chicken hotdogs weren’t my cup of tea tho so just had tea and toast but looking back it was nice to have a shower and few hours sleep between the flights so all ended good

A4ECFBBD-2BC9-4EED-B05C-3F68EA991836.jpeg.9ca76fb62b5313ea57030553259856f6.jpeg

02585184-5E9A-4616-AFB4-7FAAC842C04C.jpeg.49d070c59b948099f889d69e7a6089e7.jpeg

from one Muslim city to another lol

601CA30C-D3E9-439F-BEB1-9DE03E64EE8E.jpeg.21c1a83febc6da179f1cbbda439d6894.jpeg

maybe i will stay there for a couple of days one time but any longer I’d probably be wanting out to ?

• Like 1