after 2 weeks in dubai

21 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

I was only meant to be there an hour or so mate while I changed flights but on the way back we couldn’t land the first time round because of rain on the runway even tho it’s a desert lol was fuming when it meant I missed my original flight but fair play to emirates they put us up in their hotel for free and we got a free breakfast buffet to which was good of them when you hear of some of the stories others have when stranded in airports. The halal chicken hotdogs weren’t my cup of tea tho so just had tea and toast but looking back it was nice to have a shower and few hours sleep between the flights so all ended good

A4ECFBBD-2BC9-4EED-B05C-3F68EA991836.jpeg.9ca76fb62b5313ea57030553259856f6.jpeg

02585184-5E9A-4616-AFB4-7FAAC842C04C.jpeg.49d070c59b948099f889d69e7a6089e7.jpeg

from one Muslim city to another lol

601CA30C-D3E9-439F-BEB1-9DE03E64EE8E.jpeg.21c1a83febc6da179f1cbbda439d6894.jpeg

maybe i will stay there for a couple of days one time but any longer I’d probably be wanting out to ?

f***ing jesus they have signs written in arabic there.fuckme.

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Sounds good to me mate! How long you over there for? 

Over for 3 weeks, travelling round a bit, plenty to see and do .  It’s some airport is Dubai, always makes me smile when you have to catch a train to the departure gate..                    

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, bell said:

Over for 3 weeks, travelling round a bit, plenty to see and do .  It’s some airport is Dubai, always makes me smile when you have to catch a train to the departure gate..                    

Fair play mate I’m sure you will love it, be pretty warm this time of year lol I’m going back in jan for at least four weeks but maybe up to 8 weeks if all stays well back in England, can’t wait!

• Like 1

aye your right about them sausages mate there foul,stoney the currys you get here mate go straight through you ,I love a good curry but don't like going to the bog 8 times after having one ,just eating mild food now

• Like 1