Is this a thing of the past working dogs at working mans prices

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There’s still decent enough lads out there. The people who breed for money will keep breeding because people keep buying the pups. I would never expect a pup for nothing but wouldn’t expect to be ripp

A good working home is worth more than any money 

I remember when the going price was 20-25 quid,sign of the times and inflation.

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

That' must be a first mush you not being able to slide right in one of  the locals  ? 

I am getting on a bit... but I still slide right and get 27 year olds, so all is well ?

Tbf I'm more interested in the filthy milfs! They let you do anything, as long as they haven't got medical issues ?

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
4 hours ago, mushroom said:

Shit can happen and we don't always make the wisest choices mate... I prefer to look at the man/woman selling me a pup, in the eyes and know they're happy with what they've done.

My current dog (dickhead/cabron)... I know the chap who bred him, isn't the happiest because I assumed I'd be able to slide right in and hunt here with the dog and I haven't been able to... but I know, that he knows, that pup got a good home, with no f***ing about ;)

Not at all real glad you got him..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

27☹️ My wee sisters are older than that ?

An Cos you don’t touch the sides ?

That was only thee mum and It was a Sunday morning when I went there... just saying,  after a hard weekend working, any man be pressed to fill that cave ?

8 hours ago, mushroom said:

I am getting on a bit... but I still slide right and get 27 year olds, so all is well ?

Tbf I'm more interested in the filthy milfs! They let you do anything, as long as they haven't got medical issues ?

Berra off wi the grilfs this time of year

• 3 weeks later...
On 24/07/2019 at 16:39, Cocobean said:

Iam in the process of getting a coursing pup well the boy sayed it’s bulldozer x Tilly to another bitch canna mind the breeding. But the next thing is .. is this man telling the truth  or iam I getting spun a load of shite 

How did the pup turn out? Any pics of Tully?

always said its up to you wether you pay the price they want no one force's you. however I have just seen first cross beddywhippet pups on pets 4 homes. £650.i know you do get variation in this cross but something doesn't sit right with these maybe it's just me. 

• Like 1
Just now, jetro said:

Bedlington Whippet for sale

6 hours 283 views City Centre, Dublin
Price

Key Info

Overview and Description

• BreedLurcher
  • Age3 months

I am selling my bedlington whippet pup,,,she is from working stock

That's a fair price for any man, working or not, imo.

Atb j