Is this a thing of the past working dogs at working mans prices

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There’s still decent enough lads out there. The people who breed for money will keep breeding because people keep buying the pups. I would never expect a pup for nothing but wouldn’t expect to be ripp

A good working home is worth more than any money 

I remember when the going price was 20-25 quid,sign of the times and inflation.

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Cocobean said:

I know people need to cover what there send in stud fees wormers food vet bills and so on.  Maybe iam just a tight c**t. But iam no paying 500/600 for a lurcher pup 

Bollocks mate, I got me a nice bred dog, with all credentials and a top first 3 months of life.. 150! People want a buck mate ;)

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 1

Iam in the process of getting a coursing pup well the boy sayed it’s bulldozer x Tilly to another bitch canna mind the breeding. But the next thing is .. is this man telling the truth  or iam I getting spun a load of shite 

3 minutes ago, Cocobean said:

Iam in the process of getting a coursing pup well the boy sayed it’s bulldozer x Tilly to another bitch canna mind the breeding. But the next thing is .. is this man telling the truth  or iam I getting spun a load of shite 

The boy said.. says it all. Better off with patience mate and asking around. You'll end up getting bollocks told to you. First thing I look for when buying a pup of any breed.. the amount or lack of bullshit from the gaffer.

True, my dog is a wanker lol but that's my doing ;)

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, Cocobean said:

Think ive herd about these pups but didnt think there would be any surplus.

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, Cocobean said:

the thing with coursing pups is that the breading will be known, someone will know weather the mating took place, how many pups, what they were, the lot, if you tell lies with coursing litters it will come out, that's why we have what we have.

• Like 1

when you really look at it is, for what it really is, there dumb animals, that shit and piss , ok if they catch your dinner , or give  bit of sport , but there just a dog. Christ by me i bump ito few dog walkers with cockerpoos, dogs like them, now not knocking them as there nice healthy little pets who give pleasure to there owners, but fook me £ 800- grand  for a x breed , wheni tell them my 2 wimps cost  £ 40 quid a piece  there shell shocked  lol  i like 1 x beddy x greys , when old bryn kicks the bucket , i get me one  prob few years away as yet the old prat quite healthy lol, but think £ 150 fair price for a lurcher , bloody hell lads used give you a pup long as it went to good home and catch you the odd dinner thats what it was all about, how times have changed for the worse .

• Like 1

I have not bred coursing pups for years but when I do and I will they wont be advertised or big money, but they easy to do to be fair, I have a litter of cockers on at the mo and there are a couple spare, but they wont be cheep, they take more doing than lurchers, the bitch ran out of steam whelping £650  for cesarian ,tails £500, kc reg"200 or so ,nights up best grub you cant give em to strangers why the fk should you.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, two crows said:

I have not bred coursing pups for years but when I do and I will they wont be advertised or big money, but they easy to do to be fair, I have a litter of cockers on at the mo and there are a couple spare, but they wont be cheep, they take more doing than lurchers, the bitch ran out of steam whelping £650  for cesarian ,tails £500, kc reg"200 or so ,nights up best grub you cant give em to strangers why the fk should you.

That’s very ture.  About giving them to strangers and I don’t for 1 min expect a pup for free. Because that’s no how it works. But boys putting a grand on a lurcher I personally think is crazy and I do t care how good the mum and dad are the pups aren’t the mum and dad it’s alwes a gamble   All the best we your gun dog pups  mate keep me in mind for the coursing pups please

• Like 2