4 hours ago, Phill-W68 said:

Just curious guys.... how do you rangefind  with thermal scopes/thermal spotting scopes?

As pav said, press the button & up it pops on screen with the pulsar apex xq50lrf 

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Or ask it nicely to stay put while you pace it out then go back and shoot it ???

Sorry could not help my self

ill get my coat

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Not really looked at thermal, so me being a dimwit didnt think that they had rf built in ...?

10 hours ago, Phill-W68 said:

I've also seen the price haha...

They are a bit pricey tbf mate but that’s where  scotts country come in handy pay half down and then pay the rest over 12 months in instalments with no interest ?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, bunnyboiler said:

They are a bit pricey tbf mate but that’s where  scotts country come in handy pay half down and then pay the rest over 12 months in instalments with no interest ?

Fair point mate,great idea  but for the couple of perms I have and dont charge for the rabbit control it's a large layout  for me...way too much tbh..but appreciate the help...?

3 hours ago, Phill-W68 said:

Fair point mate,great idea  but for the couple of perms I have and dont charge for the rabbit control it's a large layout  for me...way too much tbh..but appreciate the help...?

I don't understand the 12 month interest free option apart from if you have a poor credit history or have maxed out credit card.These credit companies charge the seller typically around 9% of the overall purchase price. So most will not reduce the RRP price at all if using the 12 month option.

Better to just get a 12 month interest free credit card and use that, then you can wangle a deal with the seller and save hundreds, with no deposit to pay..Everyones a winner.

I shoot at least three nights a week and In my opinion a thermal is best for spotting and a night vision scope for shooting. At distance a collie and a fox can look very similar in a thermal scope but with a night vision scope you can clearly see what’s what. 

• Like 2
On 28/07/2019 at 13:45, Flacko said:

Bunnyboiler how you find these thermals & do you mainly shoot ? atb Flacko 

No mate don’t do any shooting mainly used for sneaking up on things that have been lamped to death ? and seeing what’s about ?

• Haha 1