Any pups about ?

3 minutes ago, cantona said:

I'm on the lookout as we'll, lurcher to lurcher all rounder, 24 ish quick, game ,and with a bit of brain. Big shout I know but it's with me till the end so why settle for less

I’ve got a beddy grey x bull whippet 10 month old and cracking dog but just don’t think it will make the size for the bigger stuff will deffo be keeping it for the rabbits tho I enjoy bringing dogs on nice to see all the hard work in the end 

23 minutes ago, cantona said:

I'm on the lookout as we'll, lurcher to lurcher all rounder, 24 ish quick, game ,and with a bit of brain. Big shout I know but it's with me till the end so why settle for less

You just got to keep looking mate. I was looking for a while. Viewed a few litters, some matings didn’t happen or didn’t take and then finally my luck was in. Like you say, why settle for less. Atb with your search 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

I’ve got a beddy grey x bull whippet 10 month old and cracking dog but just don’t think it will make the size for the bigger stuff will deffo be keeping it for the rabbits tho I enjoy bringing dogs on nice to see all the hard work in the end 

The dog is only 10 months old and presumably not seen anything other than rabbits so how can you say if he'll make the grade or not how big is he? Ive dogs of 21 22 and 23 that are more than capable 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

The dog is only 10 months old and presumably not seen anything other than rabbits so how can you say if he'll make the grade or not how big is he? Ive dogs of 21 22 and 23 that are more than capable 

He just doesn’t have to head power and very timid around fox’s ive shown it numerous shot ones and puts its tale between its legs it might prove me wrong but some times you just get that feeling I will try it when it’s on it’s secind season he’s 20 should do a bit more but just not a stocky build they need the weight behind them 

A dead fox and a live fox is a different thing, you said you are going to keep the dog whatever it can do if I was you I would just exercise few rabbits until 16 months old then show him one daytime you might be surprised worth a go

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

A dead fox and a live fox is a different thing, you said you are going to keep the dog whatever it can do if I was you I would just exercise few rabbits until 16 months old then show him one daytime you might be surprised worth a go

Been out with it a few times letting have a couple of runs  since it was about 8 months and only missed rabbits on one of those days my daughter loves it very quite dog and nice to be around that’s why I wouldn’t get rid anyway it’s just one of those things I’ve always had the big bull x stuff probably just me not used to it 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

Been out with it a few times letting have a couple of runs  since it was about 8 months and only missed rabbits on one of those days my daughter loves it very quite dog and nice to be around that’s why I wouldn’t get rid anyway it’s just one of those things I’ve always had the big bull x stuff probably just me not used to it 

A good little un is just as game as a good big un but it does take them longer to finish the job but it gets done   

Don't be put off with little dogs bud they can do the job when I was brining my other bitch in she wouldn't even sniff a dead one this little dog is 21,5_22 tts and from similar breeding to yours retrives foxes very well plus he ain't a big f****r that's going to drag you around all night and be quick enough for other things see the possatives in your dog and if he's no good when he's well matured then we'll replace him 

IMG_20190723_200431~2.jpg

IMG_20190722_102849~4.jpg

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, LurcherLad94 said:

Don't be put off with little dogs bud they can do the job when I was brining my other bitch in she wouldn't even sniff a dead one this little dog is 21,5_22 tts and from similar breeding to yours retrives foxes very well plus he ain't a big f****r that's going to drag you around all night and be quick enough for other things see the possatives in your dog and if he's no good when he's well matured then we'll replace him 

How's that one bred mate

11 hours ago, LurcherLad94 said:

He's smart as f**k. I personally like the size too.