Pleased with his progress

I am getting quite excited about the new season just round the corner . My youngster started to show some promise at the end of last season and now after a couple of months out on the farm he is shaping up nicely , his prey drive is fantastic and he even has some manners .

Have attached a couple of pics , not the best sorry as he doesn't stand still long and one from just after I got him as a hat rack that had been kept in the back of a van with no exercise and plenty of problems 

20181106_113653.jpg

20190722_203421.jpg

20190722_203431.jpg

• Like 10

22 minutes ago, runner neil said:

I am getting quite excited about the new season just round the corner . My youngster started to show some promise at the end of last season and now after a couple of months out on the farm he is shaping up nicely , his prey drive is fantastic and he even has some manners .

Have attached a couple of pics , not the best sorry as he doesn't stand still long and one from just after I got him as a hat rack that had been kept in the back of a van with no exercise and plenty of problems 

20181106_113653.jpg

20190722_203421.jpg

20190722_203431.jpg

Looks a nice strong dog that what's his breeding mate? 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

You've got him in good nick mate, looks a nice strong youngster. How old and what height? ?

Thank you , I am pleased with how he is coming along , literally an RSPCA case when I got him . He is just over 25 tts and about 15 months old

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, runner neil said:

Thank you , I am pleased with how he is coming along , literally an RSPCA case when I got him . He is just over 25 tts and about 15 months old

Very good mate, looks ok for a bit of versatility ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, shaaark said:

Very good mate, looks ok for a bit of versatility ?

as above, nice x that, and you done good job getting him looking like that, just take it easy with him.

• Like 2