Any ideas

Went to take the dogs out before dark and noticed this on the one of them. Anybody have any ideas what it could be. Yesterday we was out morning and afternoon, couple of hours each time and I’m wandering if it’s a reaction to maybe stingers or something like that or is it more serious. 

FAA6FFE7-F1D2-4817-8C94-1B2CED2EA458.jpeg

2EBDD8E5-5F68-4DC0-9D73-A8EC5B8B1D4D.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Igz said:

Went to take the dogs out before dark and noticed this on the one of them. Anybody have any ideas what it could be. Yesterday we was out morning and afternoon, couple of hours each time and I’m wandering if it’s a reaction to maybe stingers or something like that or is it more serious. 

FAA6FFE7-F1D2-4817-8C94-1B2CED2EA458.jpeg

2EBDD8E5-5F68-4DC0-9D73-A8EC5B8B1D4D.jpeg

We’re they in crop fields ?

1 minute ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

We’re they in crop fields ?

Not yesterday but may have walked in them the day before. I do try and stay away from them as there hard work but I do remember walking through one or two think it was Friday 

29 minutes ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

From my experience they sharp clear up bathe in salt water or get down beach mate a think top of crop heads cause them with them been sharp and god knows what been sprayed with a may be wrong but think that’s what causes them hope get it sorted ?

Thanks mate. Was thinking it just irritated as not really any fur where it is. Had a look underneath and only a few little marks but nothing like on the pic. Will keep an eye on it and bathe like you said ?