Chicken farmer been on for a while about him seeing too many foxes about .Hes not normally bothered by the odd one or two but phones when there’s a problem .

last two nights myself and a mate have been there to see what we can do and sure enough he definitely had a problem on 30 acres .

799193B6-D20C-4228-86CC-C36967058A43.jpeg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

Well done FD , he certainly did have a problem. Bet the farmer was happy. If he’s anything like the guy who has an free range egg farm I shoot on he will be pissed off . I shot 7 over a couple of nights and he moaned that he had to pay to get the bodies taken away , and could I take them away . No pleasing some people. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Poultry farmers here have dead bins mostly but this chap has an incinerator which he is very tight about using .Wont surprise me if they are still there next week .

12 hours ago, nick703 said:

pard an sidewinder now FD ? 

Yes mate on a tikka223.

Far better than a photon .

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

My farmers and the estate I go are ace.

No phoning, no text, just turn up and go.

It's the closest I can get to freedom.

Only messing mate as I always get told I'm the stereotype farmer, grumbling all the time as I hold up traffic in the tractor! 

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Poultry farmers here have dead bins mostly but this chap has an incinerator which he is very tight about using .Wont surprise me if they are still there next week .

Yes mate on a tikka223.

Far better than a photon .

Just got a sidewinder  an pard fa my 223 , only just fitted an zero so we’ll see at weekend , first thing I noticed was field of view was less than photon also had to fold the rubber eye cup back to get on it properly, let’s hope I get on with it at night