HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE

1 hour ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Never knew rabbits could get high blood pressure.

8 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

Its because they type in capital letters.....

They don't  and you will be safe also because  nor do Plucking I2042232617_mushrooms005.jpg.b41a66748623f76a831f4594fd04785a.jpgdiots . 

Yea mate I got high blood pressure. Didn't know I had it till I had one of them medicals because I drove machines and forklifts. Took about two years to get the pills right, stable now. Did tell me if I gave up drink etc etc, sorry to say that didn't happen.

Cheers Arry

3 hours ago, micky said:

They don't  and you will be safe also because  nor do Plucking I2042232617_mushrooms005.jpg.b41a66748623f76a831f4594fd04785a.jpgdiots . 

High blood pressure is bad and so is typing in capitals. It gives the impression of forceful shouting and being peaked out.  You got to relax and let it all go by.  I wás unaware that gorillas were at large in Kent picking mushrooms.  Seasonal pickers sre they?  I dont suppose that there are so many eastern Europeans avatilable now.

Ps. I suppose that, that woman might need to be issued with a 416 Rigby in case theres any monkey business going down.

Edited by Meece
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Temporary high blood pressure can usually be explained ( stress,overwork,diet etc ).....but long term high blood pressure needs fixing as its a silent killer.

Rather than waiting till you happen to be in your docs surgery get one of the little Omron monitors they sell in Boots for about a score and keep a check on it yourself over the weeks if its constantly high over a month or 2 then get it sorted at your docs.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4
On 21/07/2019 at 12:45, micky said:

39088411_Picture006.jpg.3e8193074202f3a42714b4e18e6ed7d9.jpg

Now that is one relaxed rabbit.     "E"... has taken to eating the crop whilst laying down. "E" did consider using a deck chair but the other rabbits laughed at him.

Was told I,m bordering on high blood pressure at my last old bloke mot, main problem I get stressed going to the docs so it rises when I go in, I now check myself as suggested by gnash, and have cut out salt and gold top milk in my diet, have never done diets or anything else just moderation on everything, sadly excess weight and a lack of activity is a curse of getting old so I,m now the same weight as I was at 21 and try to be as active as I can, walk to the shop instead of driving and silly things like that ??

36 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Was told I,m bordering on high blood pressure at my last old bloke mot, main problem I get stressed going to the docs so it rises when I go in, I now check myself as suggested by gnash, and have cut out salt and gold top milk in my diet, have never done diets or anything else just moderation on everything, sadly excess weight and a lack of activity is a curse of getting old so I,m now the same weight as I was at 21 and try to be as active as I can, walk to the shop instead of driving and silly things like that ??

Drinking Water is important too at least 6 glasses a day as for diet I do not eat any ready meals and only a small amount of processed  meat, I have  been on the tablets over thirty years and  stick to all the rules but over the last two Weeks its gone haywire .