Specimen perch

43 minutes ago, Robbusher said:

Yeah just lobworm and small feeders with groundbait I think u limited to fish u will catch on certain rivers if u use pellets or meat at least u get plenty of bites on the worm

Mole hill soil works well when water clear with worms ?

• Like 1

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is one I had last night. I've been trying to get a 2lb perch for about 3 years now. Waters are few and far between here in Wales. I was shared a place by someone I know who told me to keep the se

Who’s had any nice stripies I’ll start 

A few from the SW

Posted Images

14 hours ago, tank34 said:

Hair rig bits of lob worm hemp  in feeder works for me for barbel ?

If you use worm on the bigger rivers we  fish...you get swamped with bootlace eels when fishing static..caught some good chub in the little brooks using worm and stalking carp over the yrs?

3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

If you use worm on the bigger rivers we  fish...you get swamped with bootlace eels when fishing static..caught some good chub in the little brooks using worm and stalking carp over the yrs?

Wish we had eels very little of them in Yorkshire now ?

2 hours ago, Robbusher said:

I know a couple of spots that have some nice ones hidden away 

My pal used to fish for eels he sold them to Chinese many years ago , been fishing Wray wood boston spa bingley club water not had one used tobe full of eels , think eels are on in danger list now ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 13/09/2019 at 20:09, jok said:

Now you guys. Sorry to piss on your chips. Anyone on here who knows Stoney Cove dive centre in Leicestershire knows full well that that, not only are there record perch but also some huge pike. Because there is no fishing allowed, these things have gone to huge sizes. I've dived there for years and met these guys full on and believe me , they are big. Bet the British record is in there. Jok.

Everything looks bigger through a snorkel mask, I make missus wear hers in bed. 

• Haha 4