Specimen perch

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is one I had last night. I've been trying to get a 2lb perch for about 3 years now. Waters are few and far between here in Wales. I was shared a place by someone I know who told me to keep the se

Who’s had any nice stripies I’ll start 

A few from the SW

Posted Images

1 minute ago, darrren said:

I will do sean. If you want I do day trips 50 quid per person lol. Cheers arry I'm going again tonight I'll send you some pictures if I get anything. 

I'm gonna do some piking tomorrow morning on the wye if conditions are right, if rivers up then barbel .... If your about pop up and I show you a few spots for perch and big chub?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Just got in from walking the dogs.... Still very frosty here... - 2 in Monmouth tonight 4/5 °c in the day tomorrow ?

I been along Weymouth sea front not to bad today , but up on Portland as sun went down was bitter cold , seen few fellas walking into the chesil this morning loaded with beach tackle but wasn’t to many already there. 

On 11/01/2020 at 18:41, Lenmcharristar said:

Where did ya catch them Sean?

Hi mate, they were from a place called Bake fishery in Cornwall, commercial fishery where people overlook the perch, was a couple of years ago not sure if they are still in there now 

6 hours ago, seanc said:

Hi mate, they were from a place called Bake fishery in Cornwall, commercial fishery where people overlook the perch, was a couple of years ago not sure if they are still in there now 

Whereabouts in the Duchy was that please mate?

Cheers, D.

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/01/2020 at 17:48, Daniel cain said:

Just got in from walking the dogs.... Still very frosty here... - 2 in Monmouth tonight 4/5 °c in the day tomorrow ?

I have text you bud not sure if still got same number , can’t mail you on here 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Balaur said:

Looks over joyed ? very nice perch mind.

You,d be sleeping with one eye open for sure if you were doing the night, just think what he must look like when he’s angry if that’s his happy face, ??

• Haha 4