Specimen perch

4 hours ago, Greyman said:

If it’s not to far to travel the Cotswolds water park is rich with big perch due to the signal crayfish that abound, I know of one pit that’s being kept very quiet that has done several fish over the British record   ??

Just up the road from me and I’ve never fished it .......

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is one I had last night. I've been trying to get a 2lb perch for about 3 years now. Waters are few and far between here in Wales. I was shared a place by someone I know who told me to keep the se

Who’s had any nice stripies I’ll start 

A few from the SW

Posted Images

2 hours ago, socks said:

Just up the road from me and I’ve never fished it .......

I used to but it gets a bit to clickie for me prefer more wild waters were it’s you against the fish and not you against the fish and Everyman with a fishing rod, there is a lot of lovely spots up there but a lot of things are kept tight amongst little groups , my son loves it up there it’s his second home he fish,s fri to Sunday most weeks ✌️✌️

2 minutes ago, socks said:

I may go and take a look up there ?

Around 200 gravel pits and the river Thames there’s plenty to go at mate also got everything else from water skiing to archery some nice lodges on Cotswold hoburn you can take the family and fish from the balcony if you want a base to explore from ??

• 3 months later...
14 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Lough conn and lough culling over in mayo have some beauts in them as well I’ve had them up to 2.5 lb on the prawn fishing for salmon

There's a golf course across the road from me, I walk it sometimes, it has a few small ponds in it, I shone the lamp in it one night, and there was a few big perch in it