Charity act for all those who....

....may be interested.

I have come up with a painless solution for our friends over at wild justice.

It doesn't involve judicial sessions and expensive lawyers too.

Hitler had ovens, I say we provide industrial meat grinders!

Yes, any anti field sport warrior, associated with a public funded service or not can sneak up on any innocent field sportsman, pest controller or wild game harvester and arrest, subdue or render unconscious then return them quickly to a holding area or concentration camp whereupon they can be ground to produce protein rich dog food for all non hunting dogs!

I know I know, it's not vegan dog food but what could be better for an eco warrior come anti hunting type to see the evil shooting man turned into dog poop.

And when the land is rid of shooting folk and a loaf of bread is £50 the machine that helped true justice to be achieved can be cut up and sold as little ornaments for wonky justice members to admire.

What ya think? Send your payment details to me via pm, don't want GCHQ knowing all that!

• Haha 1

Back in the hmmm 19*0s I worked at a fat refinery, we used what was called a cracker to crunch all the animal bones to pulp, was a long cylindrcal spinning dooby with big teeth, would do a whole wagon full in under five mins, even the teeth were turned to pulp, much more effeciant I think mate ???

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, Gav said:

Back in the hmmm 19*0s I worked at a fat refinery, we used what was called a cracker to crunch all the animal bones to pulp, was a long cylindrcal spinning dooby with big teeth, would do a whole wagon full in under five mins, even the teeth were turned to pulp, much more effeciant I think mate ???

We can get them one of them too I guess ?

• Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, Baldcoot said:

At the dog food factory my pal worked at the 1 ton grinder was checked monthly for human remains.500 cans of chum get the evidence from that your honour.

I never knew this one to be checked, didn't have DNA then and the teeth were turned to pulp so really no evidence if anyone did end up in there, I dare say some savoury charachters met they're demise at that place though!

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

I’d like to see some pine nut crunching vegan anti try and sneak up on me and mince me up . I’m not a tough talking macho man , but it would never happen, and for that reason sausage...... “I’m out “.

They're all so detached from stalking/hunting they couldn't sneak up on a fućķng sprout

Edited by BenBhoy
  • Haha 1
43 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

They're all so detached from stalking/hunting they couldn't sneak up on a fućķng sprout

I know ,my finely tuned  primeval hunter instincts would “wind “ their mung bean / quinoa fart smell half a mile away .Id be  like a wounded Leopard and the” vegan hunters” would become the hunted . ?

Edited by shovel leaner
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, shovel leaner said:

I know ,my finely tuned  primeval hunter instincts would “wind “ their mung bean / quinoa fart smell half a mile away .Id be  like a wounded Leopard and the” vegan hunters” would become the hunted . ?

Yeah, then they'd see how those poor defenseless baby soya beans feel when they're ripped away from their mother land & introduced to the cruel industry that is Linda McCartney "sausages" (other bland pretend cardboard food substitutes are available. If your a twať) 

• Haha 2