New uk slugs

Nice v’man but that site is a dogs dinner ? shudder pm’d me. Would done you absolute mates rates and done it out of work. 

On an airgun note, you running those boulders through your ??

10 hours ago, neil82 said:

cost more than rim fire ammo, think you need a serious look into your pricing if you want any remote possibility of making a go of it

These slugs have nothing to do with me

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Rez said:

Nice v’man but that site is a dogs dinner ? shudder pm’d me. Would done you absolute mates rates and done it out of work. 

On an airgun note, you running those boulders through your ??

I had a email about this company on Friday , it’s nothing to do with wee

They do seem rather expensive at the moment, I watched a youtube video other day from matt dubber I think hes called from south Africa....he does an hour long vid on FX slug liner barrels and slugs, very interesting....at the time.he made the video he was on about .22 slugs used with great affect but now they make 25 and 30cal slugs now...

10 hours ago, Rimfireboy! said:

Do they have any advantage over .22 rimfire for example? If not, I can’t see the point in them for anyone who has a rimfire.

I think .25 has more advantages than .22 rimfire . As you know my variation came through for .22 and17 rimfire , at the moment I am holding fire on .22lr , only because I am being told  25 impact will be far better