Few more rabbits

46 minutes ago, Rez said:

That looks like black cats range... 

Youll be having your own channel next ?

Them hades then... any good? 

It is mate - have you been down there?

They're surprisingly good - I never expect much from a gimmick pellet but, in my '77 they're accurate to 30yrds easy. I haven't tested them further yet.

........ They don't expand like the marketing stuff says at sub 12 but, I imagine they'll stop quick and do some damage.

9 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

It is mate - have you been down there?

They're surprisingly good - I never expect much from a gimmick pellet but, in my '77 they're accurate to 30yrds easy. I haven't tested them further yet.

........ They don't expand like the marketing stuff says at sub 12 but, I imagine they'll stop quick and do some damage.

Once. Not my end  of the country like. Would go again like. If your there for a kiss and that ?

Ahhhh. Love that real world opinion John. That just shows so much about marketing... bollox. They do look mint like. The open cut dome head, perhaps, as an idea, will never live up to the simple curve of the usual diablo. It’s like, let’s cut shapes into the head and hope it cottons on. Expansion, stoppin power etc.