On 16/11/2019 at 15:28, philpot said:

If you look on the right hand side you can just see the weaver rail that blacksheep fitted although I would be a bit nervous about screwing into the casing.

Its not screwed into the casing , there is a proper tripod mount on the 019 , its screwed to that .

• Thanks 1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I was you mate I'd save pennies bit longer & get thermal. I thought pard019 was absolutely wanķ. Kept mine for couple weeks and put it on ebay. 

You can screw a rail underneath like i have , now i get huge distance with the solaris srx

49mm lens are available there £5 and are just popped in. There is nothing modified about the version, its just a lens popped in the rear the same.

Posted Images

• 11 months later...

Phil, am just waiting for people to get the NV-019`s in stock again before I order mine. But I will want to add an external IR (T38 as I already have it) as you have done but cant find that bit of rail with the tripod fitting...... Any chance of a link to where you found yours ?

ATB

Matt

• 1 month later...
On 26/10/2020 at 15:52, salop sniper said:

Phil, am just waiting for people to get the NV-019`s in stock again before I order mine. But I will want to add an external IR (T38 as I already have it) as you have done but cant find that bit of rail with the tripod fitting...... Any chance of a link to where you found yours ?

ATB

Matt

If I was you mate I'd save pennies bit longer & get thermal. I thought pard019 was absolutely wanķ. Kept mine for couple weeks and put it on ebay. 

• Like 3
On 03/12/2020 at 12:57, BenBhoy said:

Succinct as ever my dear boy! ?

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

right lads seen the reviews on you tube on the pard 19 looks alright but dose it use a light that can be seen dont mean the torch when used got to admit i do fancy the thermal but the cost dose me