• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I was you mate I'd save pennies bit longer & get thermal. I thought pard019 was absolutely wanķ. Kept mine for couple weeks and put it on ebay. 

You can screw a rail underneath like i have , now i get huge distance with the solaris srx

49mm lens are available there £5 and are just popped in. There is nothing modified about the version, its just a lens popped in the rear the same.

Posted Images

On 31/10/2019 at 21:18, deanothedog said:

What sort of range and clarity do you get with the pard019 of the shelf thanks in advance 

It is said up to 200mt but as my pal has had little chance to really test it, I had a play out from my patio across the field which is 130mt and on low ir power level, it was okay for eye shine, with the middle power level quite decent level of detail and at high power level, high level of detail and I would have thought that this will be fine out to 150-170mts but because it is so light, adding an extra ir torch such as a tracer or similar, you would have plenty of light without much weight reaching in excess of 200mts but that is for another night when we take it out to run some more tests.

Phil

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ukhunter said:

black so did you fix abit of rail to your nvo19?

If you look on the right hand side you can just see the weaver rail that blacksheep fitted although I would be a bit nervous about screwing into the casing.