Can I shoot pigeons on stubbles???

Well: can I shoot???

Hello BASC, there are now plenty of stubbles here with Pigeons 'flanking' in, in large numbers, can I shoot them??

Please tick the box, CAN I DECOY PIGEONS etc Rotary and all the rest??

I also see that also that Pheasant & Partridge releasing etc are up for grabs, have you got that in control??? I run a syndicate so

I hope so? Lets not get this one get away from us PLEASE.

BET TOU HAVEN''T

Who will know?

Just don't do it next to a school or housing estate ( bound to contain some brainwashed eco warriors).

Go early before the idealists are stirring or in foul weather while they are sheltering.

Is there anything in these rules that forbids shooting woodpigeon for personal consumption? If not then there you go. I'm shooting them for the meat.

• Haha 1

Backwards stupidity.

I can shoot a duck or goose to eat. I can shoot a pheasant, woodcock or partridge to eat but because of some snake anus sniffing narna and a government desperate for votes as it attempts to fool many into thinking it is viable to govern ( any of the parties) I can't shoot a woodpigeon!

Lol, yeah right.....

• Thanks 1

Don't assume anything. My woodpigeon were shot over barley they were dropping on. If I roost shoot in winter it will be next to rape fields.

Antis don't need any excuses. They want our blood at any cost.

Please don't put this on me Timmy.

2 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

Who will know?

Just don't do it next to a school or housing estate ( bound to contain some brainwashed eco warriors).

Go early before the idealists are stirring or in foul weather while they are sheltering.

41 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

Please don't put this on me Timmy.

Sausagedog, whatever anyone's thoughts may be, making possible suggestions about breaking the law in an area that has already given CP etc., a lot of ammunition, and many farmers etc., a lot of grief, it's probably best not to broadcast them!

I suspect timmytree may have had your first post at top/above in mind!

Edited by Deker
1 hour ago, Sausagedog said:

For my personal consumption.

Oh, this product may contain lead shot!

IMG_20190720_083047.jpg.6b7c2ccd3f17883a1d9276fa36efaafb.jpg

What is that contraption, looks like a burger cooker, honestly never seen the like but would like to try one!

Ok.

My humble apologies.

It's frustration coming out how I write.

All this has been a way of life for me and I feel it is under threat.

I am also a realist and am completely convinced that laws, reasonable, correct or completely bonkers won't stop crimes being committed.

What this situation is doing is making all shooters feel and viewed as criminals by anyone observing them. It matters not if they are operating to the letter the law, in the view of a casual passer by whether here or in the field we are are now bad.

This taints my words, it makes me want to draw it out, like a festering abscess. I want to draw the poison out. To expose the rot.

One famous book put it like this, " man has dominated man to his injury for all time". This is yet another example of this and it won't stop at just this!

Having no faith in any government does not help me and how I write or express myself too.

I can only apologise.

SD.

Edited by Sausagedog
34 minutes ago, Gav said:

What is that contraption, looks like a burger cooker, honestly never seen the like but would like to try one!

Mate, it's something my wife just got.

It's called " red copper five minute chef".

Via Amazon and other web outlets. 

• Thanks 1
36 minutes ago, timmytree said:

We all feel the same SD but getting uptight won't beat WJ. Being seen to obey the rules will mean we keep what we've got which actually turned out better than I hoped. Just take jays for example, they've been taken off the list for crop protection and public health. When did you last see 200 jays on barley? When was the last time jays were a health risk in a building?

Have a beer and relax. WJ got some changes they wanted, we kept nearly everything we want and the government paid the bill which just proves how bloody incompetent they are.

You haven't tasted my jay sausages though have you. Then you would change your mind! ?

No no no I don't make jay sausage.

Just burgers and kebabs.