Starting to think dogs and go-pros don’t mix

Brought another go pro and got some good footage from a local quarry, the rabbits run in these long black water pipes and sit tight so you can lift the ones the dogs mark and get a run lol the one they chased here ran under the conveyer belt so she followed and smashed the lense cover off so it’s sent off for repair yet again.......I’ve found a proper harness now tho that protects the camera more so hopefully this won’t keep happening but it’s hard with working dogs! 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Time to get on the Chinese snide ones mate breaking or loosing a £20 go pro won’t hurt half as much, no a few lads that have bought them and recon they are the  bollox  plus you get all the bits with them that are extras with go pro like waterproof case etc ??

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

I've got half a mind to get into this go pro lark. I'd need a laptop too but it looks quite fun little hobby knocking together short recreational videos/vlogs.

You’d of found it handy in New Zealand mate and tbh I do all my editing on my phone now, some of them apps you can get are spot on!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Greyman said:

Time to get on the Chinese snide ones mate breaking or loosing a £20 go pro won’t hurt half as much, no a few lads that have bought them and recon they are the  bollox  plus you get all the bits with them that are extras with go pro like waterproof case etc ??

I’ve got one here mate but they are a f**k about tbh and they don’t do timelapse like go pros. Battery is shocking to but yes your right it’s probably the best option financially lol

17 hours ago, Greyman said:

Bought one myself and was quite impressed with the footage I filmed under water in Cape Verde and Greece SOCOO the make was of ebay carnt remember the price though it was not over £50.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, steve66 said:

Keep thinking about putting one in a swim and baiting up be interesting to see the fish feed 

A mate of mine cut a Perspex window into the bottom of a bait boat and fitted a camera in that worked quite well ??

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

I've got half a mind to get into this go pro lark. I'd need a laptop too but it looks quite fun little hobby knocking together short recreational videos/vlogs.

Get a mac the software works better. More inbuilt editing options.

I wouldn't put a go pro on this mong.... he'd find a way to eat it :laugh:

• Haha 1