Oldest dog on thl??

19 hours ago, mole trapper said:

This crazy bint is now just coming up 15, we never thought she would make five.

Recently we've had the conversation a few times, bad days her back legs give out, regularly incontinence, deaf, and sights going.......

Then like an hour ago she's literally tearing round the field in pitch dark chasing a fox, comes back into the house like a charging rhino! Throwing herself from one sofa to the next, and tearing round the house like a loony ?

So if she doesn't break her neck she gets to escape the needle .

Gawd I will miss the crazy bint when her time comes, even though she's an arsehole.

IMG_20191206_193759.jpg

Long lost son ?

44AB5888-94AC-41B9-A314-1CA6A807A7AF.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few of you might remember my old bedo/grey x saluki/grey from over the years on here.....she lives at my parents house and comes to mine whenever they go away in the caravan now as she doesn’t like th

Had the old girl put to sleep today  Although I’ve known for a few weeks it was coming it’s still knocked me about more than I thought it would, had her so long she became part of the furniture!

Posted Images

8 hours ago, sid g said:

sad when you lose one you`ve built a bond  and had good times with , it helps when you`ve got others to take your mind off it ,  you`ll remember her with a smile on your face soon enough mate ,,  will your mum n dad be wanting  another  ,dog ? ,,

Nice one mate and they have got my dads old deerhound cross down there and my old bull cross to atm, they are easy to keep and he can get out with them to with no hassle.....I’m sure my old man will get a pup in the summer tho, he loves his deerhound crosses so probably be another one of them 

• Like 2