• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

link you put up not working for me but this was him

Is that a letter box for when socks posts a letter ?

Sounds like the Chinese versions

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, walshie said:

She's very calm for a pup. Well pleased. 

That’s great. I spoke to guy a little while back in the park with an absolute stunning example of a young male. One of the best I’ve seen, but I got the impression he was struggling a bit with it, maybe a bit too much dog for the bloke. It certainly looked headstrong as well as obviously physically!

Just now, Accip74 said:

That’s great. I spoke to guy a little while back in the park with an absolute stunning example of a young male. One of the best I’ve seen, but I got the impression he was struggling a bit with it, maybe a bit too much dog for the bloke. It certainly looked headstrong as well as obviously physically!

They aren't for everyone. Give an inch and they'll take a mile. :laugh: Once you've set proper boundaries, they're quite happy to follow them. 

On 18/07/2019 at 19:21, forest of dean redneck said:

Ok wrong choice was in hurry to get back texting someone ?but seen some that have been bred to be big/large and they don’t look like they did years ago . 

Bit like some male rotties 

The biggest dog I’ve ever seen was a show bred ridge back . It was about 33 inches and uncomfortable looking if that makes sense . 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The biggest dog I’ve ever seen was a show bred ridge back . It was about 33 inches and uncomfortable looking if that makes sense . 

That's about 5" too big to show. 

1 hour ago, walshie said:

That's about 5" too big to show. 

Walshie and fdr, the dog was huge it was like a freak. 

Had this really awkward way of standing and lying it was massively oversized for its mechanical ability 

put me off the breed for life , another couple close by me are very neat and workmanlike by comparative 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, sid g said:

did you show your last one / will you show this one ? 

No. It's not my thing. This one is a very good shape and size and good colour, but her ridge is a bit wonky even if I wanted to.

7 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Walshie and fdr, the dog was huge it was like a freak. 

Had this really awkward way of standing and lying it was massively oversized for its mechanical ability 

put me off the breed for life , another couple close by me are very neat and workmanlike by comparative 

We had a big, big dog years ago that was about 30" but at least he was in proportion, so I wonder if the one you saw was crossed with something?

2 hours ago, walshie said:

No. It's not my thing. This one is a very good shape and size and good colour, but her ridge is a bit wonky even if I wanted to.

We had a big, big dog years ago that was about 30" but at least he was in proportion, so I wonder if the one you saw was crossed with something?

It was like a warg , all out of proportion 

I’ll ask the lad if he has any pics 

• Haha 1