Haven't put this in the lurcher section as she isn't a lurcher. We finally took the plunge and got another ridgeback.

Meet Kaya. She's 5 1/2 weeks old at the minute and comes to live with us full time on 3rd August. ?

20190713_093624.jpg.590b403f4e0bd42dd9fcdb287ae16532.jpg

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

link you put up not working for me but this was him

Is that a letter box for when socks posts a letter ?

Sounds like the Chinese versions

Posted Images

Enjoy walshie theres a white south African lad who walks two  males near me has no leads at all no one bats a eye at him he has total control over them which I admire he brought them over il take a pic fr you ? best I've ever seen trained right I guess ?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Enjoy walshie theres a white south African lad who walks two  males near me has no leads at all no one bats a eye at him he has total control over them which I admire he brought them over il take a pic fr you ? best I've ever seen trained right I guess ?

Thanks, Yeah. They are very trainable. Last one we had didn't really wear a lead from about the age of 2.

25 minutes ago, walshie said:

Thanks, Yeah. They are very trainable. Last one we had didn't really wear a lead from about the age of 2.

The lads defo rhodesian I noticed his tatto straight away it said it all enjoy cracking big dogs in right hands ?