Top nd bottom of it if a dog shows that much  aggression to an alfa Male female of its pack cos it dosnt want to do something it dosnt want to do its testing  the boundaries  like a teenager cos it hasn't found its place in the pack  but then you got a untrusted dog on your hands hand but  

• Like 2

I'd keep putting it in the same situations until it accepts it or really shows it's colours, if the aggressive behaviour continues then it's the bullet.

People reading aggression, I’m reading fear , how does a dog show fear ?  

Read  fear in body language, when a dog is fearful of something it’s noticeable through the space given  and its movement , when it can’t express movement like on a lead , in a pen in a car , a dog can’t just do nothing,  whatever it’s feeling has got to be expressed somehow 

if it’s a leash or hand issue I would only hand feed in those circumstances , no bowl f**k the bowl away I only ever hand feed pups and have into adulthood 

I don’t create space between myself and a highly prised item like food from an early age the pup has to make contact with me to get what he wants  , he can’t hold onto fear and desire at the same time , something has to give 

too many heavy handed fuckers will destroy their dogs retrieve , you see fear in the amount of space a dog puts between you and a highly valued item , that’s the tell not the amount of tail waging and face licking it does 

• Like 6

On ‎01‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 09:29, Casso said:

People reading aggression, I’m reading fear , how does a dog show fear ?  

Read  fear in body language, when a dog is fearful of something it’s noticeable through the space given  and its movement , when it can’t express movement like on a lead , in a pen in a car , a dog can’t just do nothing,  whatever it’s feeling has got to be expressed somehow 

if it’s a leash or hand issue I would only hand feed in those circumstances , no bowl f**k the bowl away I only ever hand feed pups and have into adulthood 

I don’t create space between myself and a highly prised item like food from an early age the pup has to make contact with me to get what he wants  , he can’t hold onto fear and desire at the same time , something has to give 

too many heavy handed fuckers will destroy their dogs retrieve , you see fear in the amount of space a dog puts between you and a highly valued item , that’s the tell not the amount of tail waging and face licking it does 

someone who has a good understand of dog behaviour few and far between on here sometimes

• Like 1

A fearful dog can still be very dangerous, especially to kids. If it's that way even after all this human contact then it may be damaged goods. With kids and such you can't be so understanding towards the dog. 

• Like 1

Some young dogs try it on you,nip it in the bud as said.I had a pitbull/mastiff that went for me full on 3 times at that age.He died still with me last month at age 18.Saved my ass more than once.