Crossed the border into Lancashire yesterday and found a few Rabbits I had a look last season and there was nothing but yesterday they were bouncing round every where  and there is still time for them to double up before the new season starts , I may not catch many of them  but I will scare a couple .

DSCF2141.JPG

• Like 2

Can't remember the last time I saw rabbits in Lancashire. I had a job over near Southport next to the dunes, it's teemed with rabbits for years. I had access to the RAF base there as well where they were totally secure, can't find a one now. 

2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Can't remember the last time I saw rabbits in Lancashire. I had a job over near Southport next to the dunes, it's teemed with rabbits for years. I had access to the RAF base there as well where they were totally secure, can't find a one now. 

Gone haven't they. Few pockets are starting to recover a bit so hopefully they spread.

• Like 1
On 18/07/2019 at 12:27, micky said:

Crossed the border into Lancashire yesterday and found a few Rabbits I had a look last season and there was nothing but yesterday they were bouncing round every where  and there is still time for them to double up before the new season starts , I may not catch many of them  but I will scare a couple .

DSCF2141.JPG

You leave our Lancashire rabbits alone Micky!!!!!! Lol

1 hour ago, neil b said:

015.JPG.91095ac9ea74256893e0a68789d248f9.JPGYou leave our Lancashire rabbits alone Micky!!!!!! Lol

No I am classed as Carnforth so I can have as many I can get  , I saw another on Thursday and he's going to cop it come October.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, micky said:

No I am classed as Carnforth so I can have as many I can get  , I saw another on Thursday and he's going to cop it come October.

That’s my mates neck of the woods we’re abouts you Micky?? 

1 hour ago, Northern Rock said:

You go no further South Micky, those few rabbits south of there are mine to scare. 

I intend to catch all three of them and no one can stop me .:boxing::big_boss:

• Like 1