Kits Doncaster

Having gifted my main hob away last year as I wasnt guna breed then I left my hutch open and lost my main Jill a couple months ago I am looking to get set up with some new blood to add to existing.....lesson learnt will be keeping my lines from now!

Got 1Jill coming. Hopefully got a hob coming too. Could do with another Jill possibly a hob dependant on other one. Prefer lighter coloured but not albinos. Also prefer bigger hobs. More important tho is working stock breeding.

Im at Doncaster, any available from decent working stock around here? 

Thanks

Ry  

51 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

if your stuck, I have a spare black eyed white/silver hob ,handled daily by the wife and children,would meet you half way as I'm in Wales,or if your going to fishing comp I could bring it along?atb?

Appreciate that DC. You North or South Wales? I do a bit work Manchester way that's all. 

Ry

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

if your stuck, I have a spare black eyed white/silver hob ,handled daily by the wife and children,would meet you half way as I'm in Wales,or if your going to fishing comp I could bring it along?atb?

Great offer that, I’m a big fan of the black eyed whites, 

• Like 1
On 18/07/2019 at 23:04, Daniel cain said:

Thanks for the offer DC but squared up with Hob now pal. ?