Hot weather exercise.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was a hot one here today so we went down to the river. Dogs were loving it and got plenty of swimming in. Good exercise for them this time of year. Kids had their weekly bath too.  

Couple of times a week galloping on the beach, couple of runs, free running for a large part   Along with twice a day gallops around the feild with a mooch through the wood keeps em fi

It's a hard life in Devon.     

Posted Images

1 hour ago, sandymere said:

Couple of times a week galloping on the beach, couple of runs, free running for a large part

https://strava.app.link/WFkKZ1FhnY

Along with twice a day gallops around the feild with a mooch through the wood keeps em fit for the autumn.

You should try it?recon you and your dogs would need their beds spending a day with me after spending the 3 months sitting in a kennal ?

Difference between you and me bill, I've spent the last 50 plus years learning about racing and working running dogs and still doing so, you've spent em believing you already know it all. ?

Would I meet up with you, no your the type I've spent the last 50 odd years avoiding ??

See there yas go again sandy quoti g me o n a post of a jukel that I don't own ta a fecking joke ya do feck and don't get telling me about greyhounds race ING and all this his a hu ting forum not afrckong ra I g sight but even then yall be kidding yourself that I don't k ow a thing a two about racers why day you get a few retired greys  o not you. And fa what it's worth I've spe t my life runni g working getti g results time and time again ya fecking two bit clown get your a I. Am prepped upgaz got fifty yrs experience bring it here and we'll see how they go they'll why I gg da there beds ya get ahas fast has possible ba k dow. South you included fa fecking clown I don't prepare fa afew mi uyes runningg I prepare fa a hard seasons graft we see them fall by the way side come December I'll bet they'll be finished up here totally differ. Types I hit the measure T prepare a type da consistent run from run both small large edible and quarry come on bring those galgo with your condition g I'll stick ta the wYs I put mine through a keep. I doubt yall Come y just go on you ain't worked jukels in the se vein gaz me I knows that f as a fact your whath father called a sporting runner fa me ta a part timer fecking about atbbill

2 minutes ago, billhardy said:

I know lol atb bill

He sounds like a clean cut type but he who be the only one Where's trousers lol differ mce between mine and his his be those clown type trousers  I still run season on season I'll be running the little bitch again seven yrs old do matter my principles are good my keeps are second ta none and if he bri gs that galgo ill guarantee it'll get its aused kicked lol so ta speek atb bill

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about Bill, take a breath, calm down and concentrate on typing. 

Why not just enjoy your dogs and your ways of doing things without inflicting your opinions on us and having a dig at anyone who disagrees with you. It's getting boring.

And no, I don't want to come up north and get involved in your craziness.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, billhardy said:

I know lol atb bill

1 hour ago, Big Ron said:

Another invite turned down ? starting to think you smell Bill ?

Sandy I aren't getting in a argument about condition g don't you worry ya self I can condition a jukel and we have no beech but that's not a loss we have rivers and our jukels swim really well fa fecks sake sandy ill ran ya when she half baked with that galgo either one. Atb bill

1 hour ago, sandymere said:

Couple of times a week galloping on the beach, couple of runs, free running for a large part

https://strava.app.link/WFkKZ1FhnY

Along with twice a day gallops around the feild with a mooch through the wood keeps em fit for the autumn.

You should try it?recon you and your dogs would need their beds spending a day with me after spending the 3 months sitting in a kennal ?

Difference between you and me bill, I've spent the last 50 plus years learning about racing and working running dogs and still doing so, you've spent em believing you already know it all. ?

Would I meet up with you, no your the type I've spent the last 50 odd years avoiding ??

Go head scarycat said ya were a pussyatb bill

5 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Go head scarycat said ya were a pussyatb bill

Sandy where do you get that general exercise gets a runner fit ya had runners fifty yrs and you believe that I'll say knowore you know feck all fella you are deluded ta believe that post of yours fecking hells bells atb bill