Hot weather exercise.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was a hot one here today so we went down to the river. Dogs were loving it and got plenty of swimming in. Good exercise for them this time of year. Kids had their weekly bath too.  

Couple of times a week galloping on the beach, couple of runs, free running for a large part   Along with twice a day gallops around the feild with a mooch through the wood keeps em fi

It's a hard life in Devon.     

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Black neck said:

Glad we sorted that out bill

It's all good but o. A moot reason Hereford hopp picking Somerset fa scrumpy flagon back then cc ouple quid fa the boys that be good fa you Ronnie  let's take the subject from Spain ta Somerset of Herefordshire  atb bill

• Confused 1
2 hours ago, billhardy said:

Jit's a short note katchum life's can be a bitch one never knows what round the corner fa them or there's sometimes life can give ya one big slap in the kipper , life's difficult turns  and swing aborts I hope you have plain sailing and life's sees thing sweet  but remember one never knows here today gone tomorrow  enjoy yas fishing grab the moment atb bill

Bill I can never normally get what your on about but this is 100% fella ??

3 hours ago, billhardy said:

It's all good but o. A moot reason Hereford hopp picking Somerset fa scrumpy flagon back then cc ouple quid fa the boys that be good fa you Ronnie  let's take the subject from Spain ta Somerset of Herefordshire  atb bill

Yeah feck Spain sign me up for a flagon a scrumpy

32 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Not a great fan of longer runs but

i dont think that was as good as the other films.....those two never really got on terms with that hare proper.....at 3 mins they were coming to an end ...then resighted it ....as it went behind the farm....it doubled back for some reason....then I thought it got in to the hay bales....if they did catch it....wich seems to be suggested at the end with the owner holding the hare .....then they got it by sheer luck......

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

i dont think that was as good as the other films.....those two never really got on terms with that hare proper.....at 3 mins they were coming to an end ...then resighted it ....as it went behind the farm....it doubled back for some reason....then I thought it got in to the hay bales....if they did catch it....wich seems to be suggested at the end with the owner holding the hare .....then they got it by sheer luck......

Hare looked like been dead a while was stiff as a board front legs never move lol them dogs looked like at any minute they were going to give up and jack ??

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, TOMO said:

I agree, they were running at walking pace in the end, sometimes the really long slips, especially with a good hare, don't bring out the best of either hare or dog. It did well to dig in as it went round the barn, I thought it had had enough but it looked to have found a bit more. 

Can't just post the nice runs with the dogs putting pressure on ?

5 minutes ago, Crackers said:

Hare looked like been dead a while was stiff as a board front legs never move lol them dogs looked like at any minute they were going to give up and jack ??

Looked fresh enough to me. Or it was bobbing its head ?

49 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Not a great fan of longer runs but

That could possibly be the slowest most boring run I've seen, what attracts you to the galgos sandy as if it's daytime your into the coursing bred dogs we have here make them look poor

• Like 1