Hot weather exercise.

Oil will leave it to your imagination katchum seem like there's a few on here that let there minds run away with them ,everything possible like I told a very good friend of mine many decades ago killed a farmer from shooting his jukel he got lifted off perhaps that's the connection who knows atb bill

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was a hot one here today so we went down to the river. Dogs were loving it and got plenty of swimming in. Good exercise for them this time of year. Kids had their weekly bath too.  

Couple of times a week galloping on the beach, couple of runs, free running for a large part   Along with twice a day gallops around the feild with a mooch through the wood keeps em fi

It's a hard life in Devon.     

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Did ye meet him on your holidays bill? That explains a lot mate ?

The question what's think the art an all very very deep we all read the the differently see differently think differently lol.atb bill

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

The real question is who cares? Guys a fruit bat no hero of mine an I wouldn’t take one me 3year ole lads shite finger paintings off fridge for one them childish stupid images done by some idiot that wants to a celeb or famous or whatever it is he wants, that’s real questions ?

Ya a fruit at katchum that needs ta get off those units and get out a them hills and step in to the real world yas slagging someone ta don't even know  ya fool but let me tell you this they fetched premium that went ta help kids in sporting areas  the man you know nothing off only media hype you stuck ta cows and collies atb bill

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, billhardy said:

image.jpeg

Painted and written EXACTLY like someone that's done too many drugs, 100%. I've lived a full as f**k life, but NEVER taken any drugs. Never seen the need, or fascination that they hold for alot of people ........... FACT ?

11 minutes ago, billhardy said:

The question what's think the art an all very very deep we all read the the differently see differently think differently lol.atb bill

Have you lived on the edge Bill ? 

• Haha 1
Just now, shaaark said:

Painted and written EXACTLY like someone that's done too many drugs, 100%. I've lived a full as f**k life, but NEVER taken any drugs. Never seen the need, or fascination that they hold for alot of people ........... FACT ?

What I would say well da me snarky never touched a drug in my life has da Charlie I could not say more likely a very angry man tha tried ta beet the system . What I do know he be very very intelligent many degrees in different spheres ,katchum katchum mouths off has he his that all mouth lol if I put a post of any interest up he would jump on it .atb bill

8 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Or mostly likely to much time inside.atb bill

11 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Been out with me kids all day ole sport, first day a hola, so yous Stick to your presumptions an Daft threaders an worshipping a guy too daft to get himself out a jail ffs ?? over an out an I’m away fishing for a few hours, an see if I can get summat a bit more wily, yours too easy??

Katchum yas at it again I've been out most the day unit man,members of my family run sporting facilities football, etc we take all contributions fa the kids of there community to be able to run these teams and finance kits running training grounds etc don't you get fecking tell me about putting this back or helping local kids etc you ain't got a fecking clue  au sold this man offered and donated several sketches he done and they were auctioned and fetched good wonga all proceeds ta the charity of the s occur teams .you and your like read and believe what you seem not what it his,ya fecking idiot fishing  hunting of one mooching his a daily way of life fa me remember katchum I been reared my children also almost finished with my grandchildren your fella are just starting out good luck atb bill

2 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Katchum yas at it again I've been out most the day unit man,members of my family run sporting facilities football, etc we take all contributions fa the kids of there community to be able to run these teams and finance kits running training grounds etc don't you get fecking tell me about putting this back or helping local kids etc you ain't got a fecking clue  au sold this man offered and donated several sketches he done and they were auctioned and fetched good wonga all proceeds ta the charity of the s occur teams .you and your like read and believe what you seem not what it his,ya fecking idiot fishing  hunting of one mooching his a daily way of life fa me remember katchum I been reared my children also almost finished with my grandchildren your fella are just starting out good luck atb bill

2 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Jit's a short note katchum life's can be a bitch one never knows what round the corner fa them or there's sometimes life can give ya one big slap in the kipper , life's difficult turns  and swing aborts I hope you have plain sailing and life's sees thing sweet  but remember one never knows here today gone tomorrow  enjoy yas fishing grab the moment atb bill

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Fair play to you and your family for helping the kids out Bill 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

The real question is who cares? Guys a fruit bat no hero of mine an I wouldn’t take one me 3year ole lads shite finger paintings off fridge for one them childish stupid images done by some idiot that wants to a celeb or famous or whatever it is he wants, that’s real questions ?

I don’t think he trying for celeb status he just a man that has taken NO SHIT inside and the media HAS made him a celebrity simple as that I’d say.... 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Just where is it were going with this thread unit fishing lifers doing charity work,  big Ron's had a cider and sandymere likes a birra art 

I'm starting to think we gone off track somewhere 

It's called versatility blacki

Atb bill