Hot weather exercise.

2 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Can you get me a lion x cheetah with a tad of collie in there? 

2 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Think aggression might be a problem with that tad of collie

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was a hot one here today so we went down to the river. Dogs were loving it and got plenty of swimming in. Good exercise for them this time of year. Kids had their weekly bath too.  

Couple of times a week galloping on the beach, couple of runs, free running for a large part   Along with twice a day gallops around the feild with a mooch through the wood keeps em fi

It's a hard life in Devon.     

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Saltmoon said:

Feck me it's still early but cats I have no interest pussy yes. I can gett ya ole ty that but yall have ta pay mate runs his own cat house lol atbbill

21 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Feck me it's still early but cats I have no interest pussy yes. I can gett ya ole ty that but yall have ta pay mate runs his own cat house lol atbbill

Probably just go for a bull x then when the time comes 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, billhardy said:

can you get me one with a tabby coat and no knickers 

5 hours ago, billhardy said:

I'll get ya ehT ta fecking want ill get ya one painted tabby or spotty. With nay  nickers  lol atb bill

Quick brew then imee on it hit weather exercise a good three hrs then back fa brekie Co mprondo amigos lol as Tb bill

7 hours ago, billhardy said:

Quick brew then imee on it hit weather exercise a good three hrs then back fa brekie Co mprondo amigos lol as Tb bill

Compriendo means I understand.... Intiendes is what you want to say ???

16 hours ago, Black neck said:

You wont go far wrong there then 

Your telling me whoppers big ron lol youv had and bred some right good dogs according to the Oracle 

You got me mixed up with somebody else mate .

On 17/07/2019 at 21:31, billhardy said:

Ta be fair with all my yrs in working bred runners jukels and tykes I seen somefabious runners workers and some dam good tykes I believe this versatility holds me on good stead ra be those with very little knowledge of all rounders be they men a. Or jukels I see those that cgathet g as week shite House type men n much like the doubled up shite one often sees but hey it won't bring meta there level sandy has no knowledge whatsoever of a modern working lurcher work this century or the last katchum done abit and his the process of furthering his experience with a kelpie type jukel I see itt like this types a types but they all different some good some ordinary and some culls a d fa what it's worth sandy that galgo nose gets any longer it'll be over shot jaw  amf fall over itself week ain't in it. TB BILL

Dear Sir/Madame

please note, as per our previous correspondence, that the current contract is for the translation of “Common Gobbledegook” into “Standard English” and is supplied to the THL on a voluntary basis by the Dylectic translation service. So once more can yourselves be reminded that unfortunately, at this time, we do not have the facilities to extend this service to other dialects, as in the case of this or the previous submission of  “Localized Gibberish”, or this current one of "Colloquial Idiosyncratic Benightedness" so once again we must request that yourself and all other posters to please refrain from using nonstandard dialects and remain using the appropriate formats to ensure a timely and accurate service is delivered. Your attention and compliance in this issue is much appreciated. 

Best wishes,

the Dyslectic translator.

• Haha 4
33 minutes ago, Dyslectic said:

Dear Sir/Madame

please note, as per our previous correspondence, that the current contract is for the translation of “Common Gobbledegook” into “Standard English” and is supplied to the THL on a voluntary basis by the Dylectic translation service. So once more can yourselves be reminded that unfortunately, at this time, we do not have the facilities to extend this service to other dialects, as in the case of this or the previous submission of  “Localized Gibberish”, or this current one of "Colloquial Idiosyncratic Benightedness" so once again we must request that yourself and all other posters to please refrain from using nonstandard dialects and remain using the appropriate formats to ensure a timely and accurate service is delivered. Your attention and compliance in this issue is much appreciated. 

Best wishes,

the Dyslectic translator.

Didn't understand a word o that