Hot weather exercise.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was a hot one here today so we went down to the river. Dogs were loving it and got plenty of swimming in. Good exercise for them this time of year. Kids had their weekly bath too.  

Couple of times a week galloping on the beach, couple of runs, free running for a large part   Along with twice a day gallops around the feild with a mooch through the wood keeps em fi

It's a hard life in Devon.     

Posted Images

5 hours ago, sandymere said:

For his next adventure Billy is off to espanol to show them forgieners how a 1/4 whippet does it on the long slips ?

That's not what I call a long slip and fa what it's worth yas picked yet again of utube there's one thing about you sandy ya sure predictable. And who has a quarter whippet not me ya at it again ya a mong decided mong ya read threads then get all deluded lol those galgo there are shit I would blow g

Them out in around a couple weeks ha ha shit I watch class not shite atb bill

4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

You wanna go a walk with bill if ye think that was good ?

Ta be fair with all my yrs in working bred runners jukels and tykes I seen somefabious runners workers and some dam good tykes I believe this versatility holds me on good stead ra be those with very little knowledge of all rounders be they men a. Or jukels I see those that cgathet g as week shite House type men n much like the doubled up shite one often sees but hey it won't bring meta there level sandy has no knowledge whatsoever of a modern working lurcher work this century or the last katchum done abit and his the process of furthering his experience with a kelpie type jukel I see itt like this types a types but they all different some good some ordinary and some culls a d fa what it's worth sandy that galgo nose gets any longer it'll be over shot jaw  amf fall over itself week ain't in it. TB BILL

• Haha 1
Just now, Blackmag said:

Bill what is up with you slating whatever a man says he does or his dogs why 

This slating with sandy and katchum been storing a good while black mag they both get it back from me sandy and his I yernet quotes diet etc katchum who believes no one else on the planet had. Atype staffs was full. Of kelpie xs also cattle dogsseems like unless tax an interlectual good at scriptures and your just a lay an that had no or little education other than the school. Of life am hunting jukels birds etc  there's lots could but they find it hard that there's men our there that loved and still. Breath there livestock day in day out da a good few decades but hey Ron with no jukel katchum waiting on his hit the ground sandy with mongrelisef greyhounds lol lol lol. Imr begging fa that sandy to ran me but he won't atb bill

5 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Sandy his deluded putti. G utube clips of those galgo well let's see howw they go up here or on the black or any wherevhe wishes but please not the fecking beech lol atb bill

I reckon you should be promoted to MOD bill, sort all this rubbish and nonsensical, ungrammatical gibberish out, once and for all. Atb friend ? ?

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Sandy his deluded putti. G utube clips of those galgo well let's see howw they go up here or on the black or any wherevhe wishes but please not the fecking beech lol atb bill

to be fiar though bill....the spiks could say the same about our dogs.....se how uk coursing dogs faired against there hare.....would be intresting to see ...the Spanish hare Iberian hare and our European hare are sub species ....both a little different them... Spanish hares are running at some lick and run a lot of straight lines and them galgos are fair shifting not to mention the very dry hard ground in some instances...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Hows the little whippet x going on bill

Blacki the little non ped xs his fine  I exercise her but she belongs to my youngest grandson who comes and goes has he please

I own one jukel my alsation xs grey and a tyke gifted to. Me from an old friend who pro terrier man. My family hiswidespread and countless jukels tykes and all sorts we ckeep between us I would Saughall local we have fifth y jukels hounds etc so you see we got slog of variety about us and they all but odd uns worked yes we got beddie xs greys deerhound bull sals whippet grews alsation mallinois terriers maybe more I may have missed a some oh gun dog xs types am I s liar who wants ta bet there's plenty no. I truthfull atb bill

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, TOMO said:

to be fiar though bill....the spiks could say the same about our dogs.....se how uk coursing dogs faired against there hare.....would be intresting to see ...the Spanish hare Iberian hare and our European hare are sub species ....both a little different them... Spanish hares are running at some lick and run a lot of straight lines and them galgos are fair shifting not to mention the very dry hard ground in some instances...

I know tomo but there galgo vana get control of any they run I knows what yas saying but ii stand firm and know our coutsi g stock second ta  none atb bill