Hot weather exercise.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was a hot one here today so we went down to the river. Dogs were loving it and got plenty of swimming in. Good exercise for them this time of year. Kids had their weekly bath too.  

Couple of times a week galloping on the beach, couple of runs, free running for a large part   Along with twice a day gallops around the feild with a mooch through the wood keeps em fi

It's a hard life in Devon.     

Posted Images

Lisyen here sandy man ya neem spouting shit fa a good while on Google ta ll an si ndry y I u take pTagrsphs from the net then put them on here yas don't run anything sandy only the sand on the beech ya are so different fro. Me my introduction to hou ds his from birth galgo are shit and ill say it again they are shit why not ran Me on your turf nay fecking beech chasing rainbows live game you chose the rulesi

Then we can let the hounds do theru no g feck all this spouting which goes back ta the diet posts etc ya doubled up  cretin useless. On yourown ring it on sand man lol atb bill

9 hours ago, billhardy said:

A d your a fanny no dog man why don't you katchum and sandy pool together and meet up and come in numbers tall all feel fa the better off it lol katchum with no jukel you with what Eva and sandy with the Spaniards who don't like the cold or sleety rain ha ha ha oh and Big Ron munching on his pies. Atb bill

I’d rather hammer nine inch nails through my bollox than step foot in a green field with you bill. 

27 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Yas picking up on the wrong tbo gs again the jukel was dead it did not collapse through lamping it broke its neck your at it again sandy adding bits from your own dudef mind yas one sa them you are ya like ta addyBitsfrp. Your imagination. Well I can tell yasfa nothing everything g I done with dogs.aint      been from my imagination has you you are a dreamer fellas hundred an one top dreamerha ha ha ha dream on dreamer atbbill

Do you not understand? Collapsed, broke its neck, makes no difference. 

Edit to add 

I'd rather use 20 inch nails lol. 

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I’d rather hammer nine inch nails through my bollox than step foot in a green field with you bill. 

Another one done nought no problem I got a   nail gun       here I'll hang ya by ya balls from a barn door lol atb bill

On ‎17‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 12:07, sandymere said:

Wasn't their a film Billy something?

Billy............

Now what was it? ?

LIAR..... ?

even to his mates on here ?????

Edited by Gilbey
  • Haha 2