Hot weather exercise.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was a hot one here today so we went down to the river. Dogs were loving it and got plenty of swimming in. Good exercise for them this time of year. Kids had their weekly bath too.  

Couple of times a week galloping on the beach, couple of runs, free running for a large part   Along with twice a day gallops around the feild with a mooch through the wood keeps em fi

It's a hard life in Devon.     

Posted Images

2 hours ago, billhardy said:

See there yas go again sandy quoti g me o n a post of a jukel that I don't own ta a fecking joke ya do feck and don't get telling me about greyhounds race ING and all this his a hu ting forum not afrckong ra I g sight but even then yall be kidding yourself that I don't k ow a thing a two about racers why day you get a few retired greys  o not you. And fa what it's worth I've spe t my life runni g working getti g results time and time again ya fecking two bit clown get your a I. Am prepped upgaz got fifty yrs experience bring it here and we'll see how they go they'll why I gg da there beds ya get ahas fast has possible ba k dow. South you included fa fecking clown I don't prepare fa afew mi uyes runningg I prepare fa a hard seasons graft we see them fall by the way side come December I'll bet they'll be finished up here totally differ. Types I hit the measure T prepare a type da consistent run from run both small large edible and quarry come on bring those galgo with your condition g I'll stick ta the wYs I put mine through a keep. I doubt yall Come y just go on you ain't worked jukels in the se vein gaz me I knows that f as a fact your whath father called a sporting runner fa me ta a part timer fecking about atbbill

Bill I have read that 3 times wtf does that mean I know you can write better than that 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

Bill is an absolute knob..... just thought I’d throw that in there. 

A d your a fanny no dog man why don't you katchum and sandy pool together and meet up and come in numbers tall all feel fa the better off it lol katchum with no jukel you with what Eva and sandy with the Spaniards who don't like the cold or sleety rain ha ha ha oh and Big Ron munching on his pies. Atb bill

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Are you up yet sandy I thirty minutes in jukels getting bit exercise getting her slowly ready I bet yas still on ya pit. Atb bill

Bill your full of shit full stop, made out your some kind of ex SAS survival expert, soon toned that down when you got a whiff of someone on here might know a little about this type of thing, it was the same with every cross in the UK and you have had something to do with, Birds Buck, going to add him to your world-famous line then decided not too when it came down to it after Bird said yes . its the same all the time , people question you , you start  writing utter shit and then the threats start coming ? ffs grow up you silly old fool 

Restart ...get rid of the usename, rejoin and start again under a new user name 

Edited by Big Ron
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Big Ron said:

Bill your full of shit full stop, made out your some kind of ex SAS survival expert, soon toned that down when you got a whiff of someone on here might know a little about this type of thing, it was the same with every cross in the UK and you have had something to do with, Birds Buck, going to add him to your world-famous line then decided not too when it came down to it after Bird said yes . its the same all the time , people question you , you start  writing utter shit and then the threats start coming ? ffs grow up you silly old fool 

Restart ...get rid of the usename, rejoin and start again under a new user name 

Ron yas know feck Ll 

Of me fat boy never judge where yas want ta go avccan blow you out the water silly fat boy so you go feck off get a jukel and do. Abit also yas will neve know of my accomplishments one sees has they read only fools let there own mind in ta belie omg what they think fecking idiot when have I led anyone in ta that belief. But then yall never know will yas always remember this ron

Neven with rumours there's allwYs some truth I in the gossip has fa bringing birds buck in ta this non famous line I do my home work unlike some so has as normal one descends to try taa add another fellow on to the forray rayi class has a good sort walked out with him it his what it his with the breeding of my bit h thing his Ronnie boy she ain't been bred in all probability won't he I keep a jukel fa work and get the most from it. This old fool has you put it has more noise than you'll ever have ya fecking idiot has fa re starting I don't believe you ever got going frll by the way side another one dogless I back now just done an hour the sun will be rising shortly jukels fed tyke also what they had gain twenty with a piece a tripe fa a topper. All good s as ndy boy now you go play on the beach when the sun's up fecking fool atb bill

23 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Ron yas know feck Ll 

Of me fat boy never judge where yas want ta go avccan blow you out the water silly fat boy so you go feck off get a jukel and do. Abit also yas will neve know of my accomplishments one sees has they read only fools let there own mind in ta belie omg what they think fecking idiot when have I led anyone in ta that belief. But then yall never know will yas always remember this ron

Neven with rumours there's allwYs some truth I in the gossip has fa bringing birds buck in ta this non famous line I do my home work unlike some so has as normal one descends to try taa add another fellow on to the forray rayi class has a good sort walked out with him it his what it his with the breeding of my bit h thing his Ronnie boy she ain't been bred in all probability won't he I keep a jukel fa work and get the most from it. This old fool has you put it has more noise than you'll ever have ya fecking idiot has fa re starting I don't believe you ever got going frll by the way side another one dogless I back now just done an hour the sun will be rising shortly jukels fed tyke also what they had gain twenty with a piece a tripe fa a topper. All good s as ndy boy now you go play on the beach when the sun's up fecking fool atb bill

Cant understand most again as in code  but no doubts threats in there somewhere and more bullshit ?

Ive got Jukels as you say and dont feel need to tell the world my business and blokes who know me on here will know they do a bit ? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Big Ron said:

Cant understand most again as in code  but no doubts threats in there somewhere and more bullshit ?

Ive got Jukels as you say and dont feel need to tell the world my business and blokes who know me on here will know they do a bit ? 

Load a bullshit again Ron yas got feck all and you know I know that ya fat fibber Tb bill

5 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

I'm glad its not just me that can't understand what the idiot is trying to communicate, I've tried to decipher some of his tosh before, even urban dictionary can't decipher the madmans ramblings ? ?

Edited by Gav
  • Like 1